Score: 4.45 Votes: 199
rate this

Changing panties, only at the beach, the lake or in the open air pool (updated June the 20th)

Starter: Muad-dib Posted: 14 years ago Views: 125.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
nobody is helping me...

Lvl 25
Great thread, thanks for starting it
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

Great thread, thanks for starting it

thx buddy... but stil waiting for you all to help!!
Lvl 27
nobody?

Lvl 27
Lvl 13
great post!
Lvl 26
Nice updates and very hard to find!
Lvl 12
great post, keep it up!
Lvl 27
thx friends... **

@shonne: they ARE hard to find. causing a problem...
Lvl 13
More please!
Lvl 6
Hope you don't mind me posting some of my own pictures? If you do, tell me and I'll delete my post! There from some pictures I did on a freeezing cold UK beach at the start of this month, brrrr. The little ones are little coz there from a video.

I have lots of spare tyres, haha.
5 stars from me too.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by LeggyShyGirl

Hope you don't mind me posting some of my own pictures? If you do, tell me and I'll delete my post! There from some pictures I did on a freeezing cold UK beach at the start of this month, brrrr. The little ones are little coz there from a video.

5 stars from me too.
no, i don't mind you posting yourself in here love!! you*re cute as hell - and your pic's are phantASStic!!!
btw: i know your beaches - and as a oversea-foreigner - i always wondered why you're wearing this rubber clothes...

thx the 5 stars,
kisses!!
Lvl 6
Eh? What rubber clothes? When people say rubber, I think of rubber gloves that you wash up with... and when I think of them, I think of chickens, coz of the funny things they have on their head!! Sooo now you've made me think of chickens, thanks!!
Lvl 27
Quote:

Eh? What rubber clothes? When people say rubber, I think of rubber gloves that you wash up with... and when I think of them, I think of chickens, coz of the funny things they have on their head!! Sooo now you've made me think of chickens, thanks!!

mmmhh... a chick is a bird, isn't it? don't worry, take them as you can get them!!

for the rubber-thing, see pic below. btw: I prefer to swim nude!!
Lvl 6
I'm happy to say I've never worn one of those THINGS in my entire life, and I hope I never do. Although, if it was made of fishet, PVC or some other sexy stuff, then maybe I could be convinced.

I can't swim! Them pictures are from my first time to a nude beach, and argh, it almost put me off, coz some of the guys were just ruuuude. A couple were niiice though, but the ones hiding in the dunes/grassy bit... I don't know, it seemed more like something I'd expect from a dogging site or a gang bang than a nude beach, lol!

Are people nicer on the beaches near you?
Lvl 27
Quote:

I'm happy to say I've never worn one of those THINGS in my entire life, and I hope I never do. Although, if it was made of fishet, PVC or some other sexy stuff, then maybe I could be convinced.

I can't swim! Them pictures are from my first time to a nude beach, and argh, it almost put me off, coz some of the guys were just ruuuude. A couple were niiice though, but the ones hiding in the dunes/grassy bit... I don't know, it seemed more like something I'd expect from a dogging site or a gang bang than a nude beach, lol!

Are people nicer on the beaches near you?

yes, they are... mostly, depending on where you go! think you've to come oversea next spring/summer and i'll show you the best beaches in the netherlands and belgium!! but definitely you've to come over, so i can teach you swimming!!!

QUESTION: who was ruuuude to you?????????????????????

Lvl 26
Lvl 26
Quote:

5 stars from me too.
Really awesome set.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

thx helping me bud!! (beer)
Lvl 27
secret ...but not to secret!

• Goto: