• Goto:
Lvl 21
Eh! not for me
Lvl 40
I need a bigger screen!

Lvl 17
Very impressive looking, thx...
Lvl 12
Damn!!!! Hot as Hell!!!! Makes me rethink everything!!!
Lvl 14
Amazing!
Lvl 8
what tits!!!!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

@ lindros - go fuck yourself. if you had tits and they were bigger than a size C you might feel differently about shit like that. stop being a douche where i can read it.

Oh please. She has the face of a 12 year old nerd and the tits of a chick who has had the life sucked out of her tit skin by a football team of babies. Add to that the fugly tattoo and I'll pass.

I mean, sure, they're nice boobies, but the rest of her is bleh. You can't honestly tell me that you find her hot because her face is cute. You're just being tittily-superficial.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Oh please. She has the face of a 12 year old nerd and the tits of a chick who has had the life sucked out of her tit skin by a football team of babies. Add to that the fugly tattoo and I'll pass.

I mean, sure, they're nice boobies, but the rest of her is bleh. You can't honestly tell me that you find her hot because her face is cute. You're just being tittily-superficial.

I hate to say it, but I gotta agree with lindros on this one. I just don't see what the fuss is all about.
Lvl 8
excellent post mate
Lvl 20
Where does people see the world of warcraft stuff??

I think she's really cute. Not all that much for big breasts usually but she's definitely an exception.
Lvl 12
I guess people that don't like her would prefer Mr. Handy and the oil of secrets featuring the box of Kleenex.
Lvl 11
Dam!! Bababush!!
Lvl 11
God bless human growth hormone.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

Where does people see the world of warcraft stuff??

I think she's really cute. Not all that much for big breasts usually but she's definitely an exception.

World of Warcraft..lol I play WoW and I have 2 friends that are girls that play WoW and let me tell you, they are HOT! That sounds like like a good topic.....Girls who play World of Warcraft.
Lvl 10
She is my kinda chick.

i love nerd girls (the big titties help too)
Lvl 6
The cool thing is that she doesn't look like someone you would notice walking down the street, but then you see her naked and BOOOM, huge tits and a fantastic body! It is something with the not-insanely-hot-girl-next-door look which make them so hot
  • Goto: