Score: 4.30 Votes: 43
rate this

Brunette Self Pics

Starter: Armoiry Posted: 13 years ago Views: 27.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Armoiry

A guy from school found this thread and is kinda trying to blackmail me . I think I may have to take this thread down thanks for all the compliments etc you have all been so sweet

Oh, bloody hell. How did he find you? Has he been cyberstalking you? Tell the douche to fuck off or you'll report him to the authorities. If there's blackmail or school involved he'll be completely fucked.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Huushawdadi

Oh, bloody hell. How did he find you? Has he been cyberstalking you? Tell the douche to fuck off or you'll report him to the authorities. If there's blackmail or school involved he'll be completely fucked.

And for the rest we have The WBW Crew and followers
Lvl 4
Very nice I love the black and whites.
Lvl 7
I can report him but he knows that he can still show everyone first and I really don't want that. Also my friend who is a cop said they can't really get him for anything unless I have proof of his threat because showing people stuff I posted is not illegal.

He said "Since you are such a s*** you should not mind being my little s*** and giving me a blow job or two. Also you should be making a few videos for me of you playing with yourself in exchange for making sure nobody like your parents and friends accidentally finds this site."

So I was hoping a mod could delete the first two pics with my face on them or someone could tell me how to and that should help start solving the problem.
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
If you pm a mod they will fix it for you, I think EricLindros can do that stuff. http://whatboyswant.com/userprofile/74340 He is usually around.

Nice pics btw
Lvl 7
Thanks
Lvl 27
I Truely Hope there's more because these pic's are GREAT!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Armoiry

So I was hoping a mod could delete the first two pics with my face on them or someone could tell me how to and that should help start solving the problem.

Pictures removed as requested
Lvl 13
Very sexy, thank you for sharing with us.
Lvl 15
Very nice. Thank you.
Lvl 7
Thanks everyone hopefully get this sorted out soon all of you have been very kind with your comments and help
Lvl 15
Damn it I've been away and come in on this thread late and it looks like the best pics have been taken off all because of some asshole!

Well thanks for sharing your pics with us even if some asshole has to go and spoil it for everyone else...

I too hope this all gets sorted out soon, in the meantime any chance of some pics of those beautiful breasts?
Lvl 7
PM me will see what I can do acups
Lvl 27
Sorry this thread ended Armoiry,You're Great!!
  • Goto: