Starter: Hondahks Posted: 17 years ago Views: 67.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Great post!!!!!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by BDWW

the only wrong with Brasilian women is if you fart, they will ask you why....

What....????????
Lvl 8
Outstanding Post--Thanks
Lvl 24
I have spent a lot of time there...they're hot, they're sensual, but they're very insecure as a whole. If you so much as look at another woman they go completely ape shit and attack her, not you. They need constant attention and reassurance that they are the "one". There are more women than available men in Brasil, as a result you will see some stone cold hotties with a butt ugly dude or even dating a married man...kinda like LA
Lvl 14
Jesus I need to move there. Unlike in the US where men are traeted like SHIT, it sounds to me as though in BraZil they treat men well for a change of pace. I guess it's all about supply and demand.

Most of the chicks in this thread are in no way Brazillian or even remotely south American or Latin looking, and I've seen most of them in other threads throughout the years that have nothing to do with BraZil. No idea how they got here but they al still look damn good!
Lvl 13
Lvl 24
dude...you have the same ignorant misconception that most Americans do. They come in all colors and multiple ethnicities. Brasil is just like the US, they only true Brasilians are the natives that live in the amazon. Otherwise they're descendants of immigants like the Scots, Dutch, German, Russians etc. Don't forget that the national language is Portugese...does that give you a clue?
Lvl 13
Dear Baby-Jesus,
Please give us a program to remove the black squares on potentially hot chicks.

Lvl 6
wow great stuff
5 stars
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

Most of the chicks in this thread are in no way Brazillian or even remotely south American or Latin looking, and I've seen most of them in other threads throughout the years that have nothing to do with BraZil. No idea how they got here but they al still look damn good!

OK,OK,OK, you got me. I sneaked some Argentinians in.

I've been to Brazil many times and the population is VERY varied, I've seen full blondes (top and bottom) and some with strong asian influences, and all 100% brasilians. Beautiful country and people. With that said.......

Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 12
In this thread we have more than usual ammount of ass phucking.
This makes me wonder:
Does this mean that ass phucking is more popular in brazil or are these women shemale(s) or what the hell.

im confused
Please help me
Lvl 6
I agree with sidbites on this one!! Who would have thought that Brazilians would be into anal so much?
Lvl 7
exellent post! thnx
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 9
shit im going to brazil