Starter: radeon2004 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 11.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Thenks for sharing - Argument is getting better than the vids
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne4U

"Piss Off Jackass",{c} and to quote Jack who is a DemiGod{a}, your {c}a BumbleFuck {b} so PUNK!{b}

Resorting to the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority (and implying that it was a description of me and not you){a}, and then the Personal Attack{b}, all while still getting the grammar all wrong{c}.

Clearly you've lost all rational capability, so I declare this 'flame war' over and won. Later, little man.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Clip

[reply=DarkOne4U]
"Piss Off Jackass",{c} and to quote Jack who is a DemiGod{a}, your {c}a BumbleFuck {b} so PUNK!{b}

Resorting to the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority (and implying that it was a description of me and not you){a}, and then the Personal Attack{b}, all while still getting the grammar all wrong{c}.

Clearly you've lost all rational capability, so I declare this 'flame war' over and won. Later, little man.
[/reply]

I'm not going to waste any more of my time on a low life loser such as yourself "CLIP". This matter clearly goes way beyond what you can handle with your pea sized brain! ! ! ! And the only thing you win is the following award........................

• Goto: