Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Best of My Collection 1

Starter: -_LUX_- Posted: 18 years ago Views: 30.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 23
I swear these pics have been posted before.

nice pics though.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 6
yes they have, by me
Lvl 6
I mean I could put my name all over the pics so other people can't say they those pictures are theirs, but I figure people are going to save them and share them anyways, I could really care less, and if someone put their name all over their pics and posted them on here, I'd be a lil pissed and wouldn't enjoy the pictures as much.
Lvl 23
If you've already posted them then why post them again?
Lvl 6
Wow... I'm glad I have to deal with retarded people like you, so would you rather not me post the best of everything I have? Seriously I wish I could be like Dane Cook, have a secret trapt door and hit a button so this idiot would go away
Lvl 23
Fuck you you stupid fucktard.

Why the fuck are you reposting shit you've already got a thread of just bump the fucking thread you already made.

Like I want to see the same fucking pics over and over. Post new shit or just go away!
Lvl 6
Seriously... are you trying to fight with me online? Are you that cool... what's that saying... fighting online is like being in the special olympics... doesn't matter if you win... you're still a retard?
Lvl 6
shut up so i can post more pictures
Lvl 23
Here you go

Lvl 6
Sweet.... is that your fav picture of yourself, seriously this website needs some sort of block button
Lvl 23
Oh yeah, I asked a simple fucking question and you started talking shit. So fuck you.

Anyone around here knows that I don't start shit with people and get along with everybody. If someone starts talking shit to me I'm going to answer back.
Lvl 18
OK, Come on... HighGuy, if you have seen these before... Just go on to the next thread. Alan05, thanks for your contributions. Some hot girls in these. I for one haven't seen any of them before that I can recall, but hey... If I had, it's nice to see them in this collection too. No need to get pissy with each other. Besides, if you really want to argue, try doing it in PM so the rest of the world won't stumble onto the pissing contest. As far as I know, we are all here to have a good time. Can we keep the negative stuff in the background, please?
Lvl 6
It's that you kept asking questions after I answered, it's annoying, why not just let me post the pictures, and if you have a problem you send me a private message so people don't have to watch us bitch... These guys are wacking off and the last thing they need is to see this...
Lvl 18
Exactly.
Lvl 23
I just asked the guy a simple question.

He could've given a simple answer, y'know. He didn't have to be a dick about it.

I was going to tell him he could've just bumped his older thread and just add new pics to that one since alot of these were already in that one. Just trying to saving him some time.

I'm not usually one to argue with people here but he didn't have to get a fuckin' attitude with me.
Lvl 18
It's cool. I understand. It happens. I don't know about you, but I'd like to get back to the girls...
Lvl 11
nice... keep on posting!
Both of you, Shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Let it go, and post pictures.
Lvl 23
Fuck you BOOBHEAD!

No no, I insist. Fuck you, Homer.
  • Goto: