~proof~ consider it requsted.

Lvl 21
Nice titties
Really nice tits on her! Nice tan lines
TY
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by svrainbowau

very nice, thou I would hold off going lingire shopping for her, they look more like d's at most double d's unless she is about 8 foot tall. Still v nice

Nope, they are definitely UK 28G, she can also wear 30FFs, she's modelled for Bravissimo.
Lvl 40
Exceptionally gifted and hot body she has.

Ty for sharing.
Lvl 17
Nice boobs.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by rodd-y-ler

Nope, they are definitely UK 28G, she can also wear 30FFs, she's modelled for Bravissimo.

Tits come in metric?
Lvl 18
28G? No way. My avatar is only a D and hers are at least as big as this girls.

edit: Sorry didn't read the entire thread before posting. So apparently UK sizes are massively smaller then US sizes? What the hell is an A cup in the UK? when the tits grow inward instead of out? Nice chick by the way.

Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

the holiday pics! She is very hot and you are lucky.

Luck has nothin to do with landin hot girls. It's a skill like anything else.
Lvl 24
very beautiful body. thanks for sharing
Lvl 9
very nice, hope to see more
Lvl 6
Would love to see her ass!
Very nice tits!
thx
Lvl 5
Thanks for sharing! She's having really nice natural body. Keep on posting...
Lvl 26
She has very hot body with fantastic tits,keep posting please.I like blowjob pix a lot,it seems she really knows how to do it.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

It's a skill like anything else.

Like the lottery, dude, you need mad skilz to predict which ping-pong ball is gonna fly up which tube, and in what order.
Lvl 18
ok well not like ANYTHING else but gettin hot girls has absolutely nothin to do with luck except in extremely rare cases. Comparing dating to the lottery is a bit of a stretch. If you know what girls like and you have enough "game" you control the outcome of whether or not a girl will date/like you. You have absolutely zero control over the ping pong balls.
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

ok well not like ANYTHING else but gettin hot girls has absolutely nothin to do with luck except in extremely rare cases. Comparing dating to the lottery is a bit of a stretch. If you know what girls like and you have enough "game" you control the outcome of whether or not a girl will date/like you. You have absolutely zero control over the ping pong balls.

Hehe, trust me, I have no game.

We met on a dating site, and I was just open and honest and a nice guy.

Also, all the conversion charts I've seen would make her either a 28G or a 28I in US sizes. Keep in mind, the narrower the back, the larger the cup size for the same volume tits, and most girls have 32" backs, so she'd be about a 30DDD or 32D in the US.

They are deceptively large on her frame, lol!

Glad she is liked, more pics in the future
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by rodd-y-ler

I was really curious about that. It all comes together.... Great catch! I'd give it to her
Lvl 2
Sorry for the lack of updates

Have some more!

Lvl 7
She has a nice body
Lvl 2
hottie!
  • Goto: