Score: 4.48 Votes: 58
rate this

Artsy Amateur Wife/Add Yours

Starter: Fireengine Posted: 13 years ago Views: 73.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Have to cool off. Between all these sexy comments and Insouciant's wife's amazing pics, I am incredibly wet right now. Need to touch myself

Jen
Lvl 6
almost forgot I promised 36truck a couple more pics of my nipple ring

Please forgive me Truck

Jen
Lvl 6
You're a doll... a very sexy doll...with those beautiful hair ...and great lips... Oh, outstanding, at all.
Lvl 26
Gorgeous,just gorgeous!!!
Lvl 10
I have been remiss in not complimenting you on that nice and oh so swatable backside, makes me want to do naughty, naughty things. That brief case would be fun for airport security.
this thread never fails to impress!

Jen - I think you need to spend some time in the shower while on camera
Lvl 6
Good morning Jen... :-)
Lvl 5
I would like to start this off by saying, WOW! Your insanely beautiful and sexy!! I really love this thread, its my favorite on this site. Thank you very much for posting all of the pics and being so interactive with the responses. The convo AND pics really give this thread a whole new dimension! Please don't ever leave this site. Lol. Btw, I would love to see a bunch of anal pics...if you have any that is. Thank you again...very very much. Keep up the good work.
Lvl 6
WOW. Look at all these sexy comments. Thank you boys SO much for taking the time to show your appreciation. And to think, my silly husband told me that this thread had "run it's course".

I think I'm getting addicted to showing you guys just how dirty I really am

Jen
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Fireengine

I think I'm getting addicted to showing you guys just how dirty I really am

Great, can't wait that! Come on!
Lvl 6
Good Morning Ale

I feel like posting some color shots today. Any objections, boys?

Jen
Lvl 6
No objections...just wow.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by ale20

No objections...just wow.

Well since there are no objections

Jen
Lvl 6
You're something like a goddess of hard sex...
Lvl 5
I'm a huge fan of the colored pics! The show lots more detail. And the get my cock raging hard! Oh how I would love to tie your knees up towards your head while your laying on your back so your pussy and asshole are wide open and ready for the taking so I could lick them for hours with my vibrating tongue ring! I'd stick my fingers in each hole and lick and suck your clit till you cum harder then ever before. Then as soon as you were on the verge of ending your orgasm I would jam my cock deep into your pussy and make you cum over and over and over again!!!!! Hopefully your husband would videotape it, or take many many pics cause I'm sure all the citizens of wbw would love to see! Thank you again, your amazing!
Lvl 26
Quote:

G

I feel like posting some color shots today. Any objections, boys?

Jen
OMG WOW I really like color shots and especially when I see dick in your mouth!!!
Lvl 6
It's late here in the US, but I found myself thinking about men I have never met looking at my naked body. Looking at me taking cock. It got me really wet so I decided to log on and post a couple.

You boys are great.

Ale-"the goddess of hard sex". I really like that.

Shonne-I will post a pick with a dick in my mouth just for you

RB, your description of what you would do to me almost made me cum. More!
Lvl 26
Quote:

Shonne-I will post a pick with a dick in my mouth just for you

Thanks,I can't find words for this beauty!!!
Lvl 6
Quote:

Ale-"the goddess of hard sex". I really like that.

And I really like you. Your way of doing sex, to bring dick in mouth, in hands, your way of posing for the pics while you're doing hard things, your class, your style, your sensuality and dirtiness and your whiteness too; and, moreover, I like all your body, hands, feet, lips, hair, legs, ass, pussy, tits.
I didn't know you where american...never been in Italy?
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 6
Jen? Are you there?
  • Goto: