Score: 4.81 Votes: 52
rate this

Army Cuties

Starter: Olli27 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 97.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
pay more attention, retard. I compliment a shitload of girls too if the girls are worth complimenting. Don't hate me cause I got standards and you sit around in a dark basement beating your dick to anything with tits since pictures are all you can get in life.

Oh, and try contributing something to the site before you go insulting contributing members.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by gmanstl

first off, the military never gies u a good bed or for that matter a nice comforter while on deployment, especially not while in iraq. and if they do, ill raise hell cause i never got it while i was there. i was lucky to get a broken folding cot.

depends on where your deployed and when you were there, I've been to Kuwait, Qatar, Kosovo, and Afghan, and the conditions have vastly varied/.

And this last one is nEw, i believe to the net. I found it on the computer at the USO in qatar and I recognize those bathroom stalls anywhere, as i spent ten months there

BTW I am now in Afghan
But it's all good ive had good and bad so oh well
Lvl 8
oops fprgot pic
Lvl 7
These are great, keep em coming
Lvl 14
i like em
Lvl 8
sorry i'm out, i added the two or three from the beggining of the thread to my collection and added these. These are my fetish, that's why i'm hopping that that cd with 230 national guard pictures from 11 differnet women gets leaked, it wa sin the news
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

pay more attention, retard. I compliment a shitload of girls too if the girls are worth complimenting. Don't hate me cause I got standards and you sit around in a dark basement beating your dick to anything with tits since pictures are all you can get in life.

Oh, and try contributing something to the site before you go insulting contributing members.

Now thats how you shut someone up!
Lvl 8
Now I can't say I'm getting nothing for my tax dollars.
Lvl 4
I like feminine girls, too, but that has nothing to do with girls in uniform. Chicks in bdus can be sexy and feminine as well.
And as you see, they can be pretty hot once they take off their camos ;-)
Lvl 9
very nice
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by kimbonious

Some ones i have that i hadn't seen in yours

The top two have been on the net for years
Lvl 8
Still no news on that cd from the Kentucky National Guard????
Lvl 3
hooooooooora
Lvl 7
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by shits_n_giggles

You know,they all know to use that firepower,so I don't think it would be a good idea to piss them off in any way.shape or form.
  • Goto: