Score: 4.46 Votes: 26
rate this

American Beautites...

Starter: SuperPirate Posted: 17 years ago Views: 19.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by petsounds75

I know what some Europeans and Americans are referring to in some ways. Although, this may be a somewhat "Lounge Worthy" topic, it is true that many American women right after marriage or childbirth; many times the latter proceeds the former - NOT ALL AMERICAN WOMEN - but a hell of a lot of once hot American women come to settle down, they balloon up like you wouldn't believe. Yes, such a similar thing does happen in European countries, but it's a lot less common. It was also a lot less common in America up until maybe 10 years ago and in the five past years it's REALLY gotten bad. But that doesn't mean that American women who are posted on this site or other sites are automatically big cows just because they are American. I know our fellow European posters have never said such a thing, but the responses seem like they're twisting what the Europeans have said. It's just guy shit...we talk shit...fact of life.

The people who said that were probably kidding around, making generalizations and nothing more. I wouldn't care either way. Pussy's pussy...lick it, love it and fuck it.

Not sure what exactly you are talking about..but ok. Anyway, none of these girls has visible ribs or collar bones...(well most of them don't). These are all amature pics I've found posted elsewhere, so if somebody wants to direct me to a site of chubby amatures..cheers.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by uncl3chad08

[reply=SuperPirate]

Dude everyone has seen these pics of th Lousiville Cheerleader that had her mem. stick taking out of her cam. and her pics put all over the net. So just to help you out you might not want to post those. Later
[/reply]

And maybe you could drink a glass of shut the fuck up..and stop bitching. I know they are everywhere..but they are also an example of what I'm talking about
Lvl 9
Forgot I had it so good as an American .. I'll have to get away from WBW and out of the house more and find some of these beauties.
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by SuperPirate

These girls were in a number of different posts about Italian girls. And there were a few others that aren't American either, they've been in threads about UK girls.
  • Goto: