Score: 4.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Amateur Collection (6000+ pics .rar file)

Starter: murray_mint Posted: 16 years ago Views: 1.6K
Lvl 10
I have been collecting these pictures from various places for a while now but I don't have the time to post them all so I figured I'd upload them as a .rar file instead. If anyone wants to download them, there are two files at 300mb and one at about 140mb but it's a split archive, so you need all three in order to extract the pictures.

It would be nice if someone would post the images, there are bound to be some reposts, but then there are over 6000 images, so there should be some that people haven't seen so much as well.

Download from rapidshare here:
*Links Removed!*

And here's a sample of what to expect, as well as two folder screenshots showing the number of files and the filesize of the collection:

* This post has been modified by Vesuvius : 16 years ago
Lvl 10

I hope at least some people can enjoy this - don't bother complaining to me about it being on rapidshare if you don't like rapidshare. I have a decent connection but it still took me a few hours to upload this when I could have not bothered at all, so there :P
Lvl 20
Rapidshare picture archives are no longer allowed since there's been too much advertising and unwanted pictures in them. Links removed, sorry.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

Rapidshare picture archives are no longer allowed since there's been too much advertising and unwanted pictures in them. Links removed, sorry.

Didn't know that, sorry.

Oh well, fair enough.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

but it's a pity... now i miss out the other pic's