Score: 4.72 Votes: 74
rate this

a nice friend of mine

Starter: FuterFreksMeOut Posted: 14 years ago Views: 44.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
You need to buy her a video cam and tripod for christmas...who knows what she will send us (you) then.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by musicmanl

Hey,

You're full of BS because shes a re-repost but she's still hot!

Not nice to call a man a liar and not back it up....

Either way she's fucking hot! I wish I had friends like this!
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

Not nice to call a man a liar and not back it up....

Either way she's fucking hot! I wish I had friends like this!

it is what it is
Lvl 5
I used to work with her, that's how this all started. I travel a lot and she moved a bunch of states away. She sends them because she knows I like them and because I think I got her hooked on the D...and still not lying about where I got these. If you can find a post with pictures of her, let me know. I have tons of original pics that I know no one else has.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by FuterFreksMeOut

I used to work with her, that's how this all started. I travel a lot and she moved a bunch of states away. She sends them because she knows I like them and because I think I got her hooked on the D...and still not lying about where I got these. If you can find a post with pictures of her, let me know. I have tons of original pics that I know no one else has.

Dude pay no attention to the haters. There just jealous. I appreciate u posting her. She is smokin hot! How old is she and does she know u post?
Lvl 6
nice post shes hawt
Lvl 6
Hell small tits or not..I would hit it!!! I like her alot. Please continue with more pics of her.
Lvl 17
I'm enjoying seeing these. And doubters are yet to come up with the repost thread either

Keep em coming!
Lvl 23
Nice girl,nice pics.Thanks.
  • Goto: