• Goto:
Lvl 14
I wonder what you are studying give her my thanks
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

[reply=BigNookiE]
Those r couple picture i got in my inbox of college, this is a girl who made some kinda bet i dont what the fuck was....the matter is that those pics went public...

people were saying her things...laughing at her...and now i got why...well...enjoy this pics.....

im all down for many a thing and such and can be a prick/asshole so on but how is dregrating a girl and say injoy the pics fun or funny?? If people are teasing her and making fun of her at school for something im sure she didnt know would be published thats pretty messed up! i give this post a 1 and if i was her boyfriend id beat the shit out of ya! (beer)
[/reply]

If you were her boyfriend then I guess you would have to beat the shit out of yourself, for posting the pics of her.

On the other hand if the boy in the pics is not her boyfriend,, then she is obviosly a cheater, and does not deserve the respect.

Of course both of the above scenarios depend on the fact that she does in fact have boyfriend, which still comes back around to the fact that she posed for this stuff,,, And in todays day, to think the pics might never get published is insane.

I rate a 10 for true amateur
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by pac-man22

[reply=Dasvader]
[reply=BigNookiE]
Those r couple picture i got in my inbox of college, this is a girl who made some kinda bet i dont what the fuck was....the matter is that those pics went public...

people were saying her things...laughing at her...and now i got why...well...enjoy this pics.....

im all down for many a thing and such and can be a prick/asshole so on but how is dregrating a girl and say injoy the pics fun or funny?? If people are teasing her and making fun of her at school for something im sure she didnt know would be published thats pretty messed up! i give this post a 1 and if i was her boyfriend id beat the shit out of ya! (beer)
[/reply]

If you were her boyfriend then I guess you would have to beat the shit out of yourself, for posting the pics of her.

On the other hand if the boy in the pics is not her boyfriend,, then she is obviosly a cheater, and does not deserve the respect.

Of course both of the above scenarios depend on the fact that she does in fact have boyfriend, which still comes back around to the fact that she posed for this stuff,,, And in todays day, to think the pics might never get published is insane.

I rate a 10 for true amateur
[/reply]

i just made some calls for know about all.....

She did not a bet or anything like that..... she just did it..and the man in pic is not the boyfriend.... the subject when i got the e-mail was a term that here is not able to say it...but is that girl who likes with everyone....... and people who r near her...just told it..
Lvl 17
great pics...id love to hit that

i wasn't aware that teasing still went on in college
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

they teased her about the fantastic colors inside of her
Lvl 21
Not bad, tell her thx... haha
Lvl 10
I looked at the first pic and thaught "what is the big deal?" Then i scrolled down...
Lvl 7
just what i am thinking at the moment lol
Lvl 7
Purty lil' thang, ain't she! Thanx for a great post.
Lvl 9
did someone bet her to suck that guys tiny penis?
Lvl 14
sexy girl
i'd like to bang her
Lvl 9
I like her. Great tongue action in multiple pics. I gotta think she knows what she is doing.
  • Goto: