Score: 4.38 Votes: 13
rate this

A friends pics, from a friend of hers.

Starter: Remoby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 10.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Lvl 17
Lvl 17
It should be noted, I have no idea who this chick is... but I lack imagination when it comes to topic titles....
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

It should be noted, I have no idea who this chick is... but I lack imagination when it comes to topic titles....

I liked the title

Lvl 17
i like the pics.

any more ?
please tell me you have more...
very nice!
Lvl 18
This goes to show that chicks who aren't that hot can appear hot in certain pics. That last pic posted has been in the top for a couple days and the second I saw it I was floored and added it right to my faves. Now that I see her other pics I've completely changed my opinion on her. I can't even believe that's the same girl cause I'm not the least bit attracted to these other pics, in fact I find her kind of ugly and I loved that last one instantly when I saw it in the top babes. Go figure.
Lvl 4
she's an english pro model called Karen White. These are taken from her snapshots section on her yahoo group.
Lvl 7
Sweet dude
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

This goes to show that chicks who aren't that hot can appear hot in certain pics. That last pic posted has been in the top for a couple days and the second I saw it I was floored and added it right to my faves. Now that I see her other pics I've completely changed my opinion on her. I can't even believe that's the same girl cause I'm not the least bit attracted to these other pics, in fact I find her kind of ugly and I loved that last one instantly when I saw it in the top babes. Go figure.

what have you been smokin Swiss?
Lvl 33
hot babe
Lvl 10
Quote:

that was very well thought out.
Lvl 19
damn she looks hot
Lvl 9
I have seen this series in several places on the web. No other pictures though .... good of the poster to admit that he didn't know who she was. I thought the title impled that it was some one he did know. Very nice looking chick!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by peakview

I have seen this series in several places on the web. No other pictures though .... good of the poster to admit that he didn't know who she was. I thought the title impled that it was some one he did know. Very nice looking chick!

The original poster is kind of an asshole. I wouldnt put too much stock into what he says about 97.3% of the time.
Quote:

very provocative....she's still hot
Lvl 13
Quote:

[reply=peakview]

The original poster is kind of an asshole. I wouldnt put too much stock into what he says about 97.3% of the time.
[/reply]

Lvl 12
she's hot!
Quote:

Ya....except that one with her holding a cig is fake...maybe that's the pic you photoshoped to wank to BEFORE you got the real nudes? lmao...nice try slick but i can still see the seam where someone cut off the part of her neck...
  • Goto: