Score: 4.41 Votes: 51
rate this

*updated* The REAL "I've had her" thread

Starter: tigersLSU Posted: 16 years ago Views: 74.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Lvl 21
One of my ex - not girlfriend. I fucked her one weekend...
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Here are some randoms of this last girl that I got off of facebook. (so you can see her in a better light)
Lvl 6
great thread, thanks
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by tigersLSU

last one of this crazy, kinky freak!!! hope you guys enjoyed!

and don't worry... i've got more coming, as long as you can convince me to post them

Ugh...clean that toilet, but yeah, post more of the chick.
Lvl 12
This next girl I won't lie to you and tell you that I slept with her. In fact, the only time we ever met in person was at the mall once. We met on myspace and started taking pics for each other. She's a freak, but got really busy with work and we just kinda lost touch with each other before things could go any farther.

Here are the pics that I got, though...
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Last one of her... I know there's not many... sorry. But like I said, this thing ended wayy too soon with this girl. I still have her number, though, so who knows... maybe I'll get more of her. If I do, you can be sure that you guys will be the first to know!
Lvl 7
Holy... this thread ROCKS dude! Thank you for sharing, absolutely 5*!!!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Grin

Holy... this thread ROCKS dude! Thank you for sharing, absolutely 5*!!!

Thanks, Grin. I'm glad you guys are liking it. I'll post more when I get back home tonight. I must admit, though... I'm running out of girls!
Lvl 32
Quote:

No offense to BDD, but I just thought it was time for a thread with only posts of girls that a member has actually had sex with.

This is my first attempt at posting my own pictures in a thread, so be nice to the noob.

So are you calling me a liar

P.S. I've have her 9/10 she would have been a 10 if I didn't have to ask twice to slam door number 2
Lvl 12
Nice ones guys. I have quite an extensive collection, but I'd only post with blurred faces, and then people will undoubtedly bitch about it, so I'll pass for now.

I can't bring myself to put these girls out there online. Who knows when it'll come back to bite them in the ass.... something to think about..... flame away.

but by all means, keep it up.
Lvl 7
dude post some more good thread.
Lvl 9
Quote:

Hey guys, how about a little feedback? Do you like getting the history behind the pics, or do you not even care to read the stories about the girls?

I know that for me, personally, I would love it if other people did this. (Provided that they were actually telling the truth, of course.) What do you think, though?

The history is GREAT. One of the drawbacks of this board is flipping through zillions of pictures looking for a gem or finding a hottie and knowing nothing about her. There seems to be a game among contributors to NOTsay where they get their pics. Posts like yours are much better. Girls are so much sexier when they are real and you know even a little about them. Otherwise they might as well be paid models.

You get a 5 for originality and content for sure!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by peakview

[reply=tigersLSU]
Hey guys, how about a little feedback? Do you like getting the history behind the pics, or do you not even care to read the stories about the girls?

I know that for me, personally, I would love it if other people did this. (Provided that they were actually telling the truth, of course.) What do you think, though?

The history is GREAT. One of the drawbacks of this board is flipping through zillions of pictures looking for a gem or finding a hottie and knowing nothing about her. There seems to be a game among contributors to NOTsay where they get their pics. Posts like yours are much better. Girls are so much sexier when they are real and you know even a little about them. Otherwise they might as well be paid models.

You get a 5 for originality and content for sure!
[/reply]

That's exactly how I feel about it! Thanks for the feedback!
  • Goto: