Score: 3.57 Votes: 23
rate this

***Thick Chicks***

Starter: *Wargasm* Posted: 16 years ago Views: 13.6K
  • Goto:
Drink it up brudda but show us some more chubby chicks
Lvl 9
thick chicks.....wow. most of these chicks have Gunts....thats where the Gut and the Cunt become one.....a Gunt!!
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by funkytap2

thick chicks.....wow. most of these chicks have Gunts....thats where the Gut and the Cunt become one.....a Gunt!!

Gunt is many funny!!
Lvl 7
Pound for pound lots of good loving here
Lvl 15
why so much hate as we say thick chubby girls but they same who hate much too thin girls?? real girls have curves!! not round as fat ass fatness! but have lil too them not sticks!!
Lvl 8
type of girl you want on a cold winter night. nice.
Lvl 26
thick girls do have some meat on their bones...but almost all the girls you've posted qualify as fat or at least chubby...not my idea of pretty
Lvl 6
some sexy chicks in this thread! great posting's War
Lvl 7
Too much for me to handle...!!!
Lvl 7
Chubby girls are ALWAYS better in bed. Nicer to cuddle-up to on a cold winters night, too.
Lvl 15
Lvl 15
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by *Wargasm*

[ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ]

This chick scared the fuck out of me... I mean. J F C. Those things could let you walk away from the impact of a 80MPH head-on crash.

Two sad words: Gravity and stretch-marks

The rest of the chubby-to-little-bit extra girls are pretty good. It's like looking at the choice of girls available in most of the Midwestern small-town bars around closing time... Both interesting and cautionary. heh heh

PS That plumper post above me is gross. Really. What the fuck is that shit on her belly? Frosting?!? Toothpaste? BenGay?
Lvl 5
Why do fat chicks always have bad tits?
Lvl 17
Dudes, WTF? Most of these chicks are HOT, and most of you wouldn't kick them out of bed.

I've gotta tell ya, I've been married almost 10 years (w/ 3 kids) and my wife certainly meets the 'chubby' criteria.

It's interesting though, when we go out...she's all dressed up... she gets looks and 2nd takes from all of the guys. She has a beautiful face and perfect curves... again.. not one of these skinny chicks with fake boobs, but a real woman with great tits. Furthermore, she knows how to suck cock like a champ, and her pussy is better than candy...

My wife is the most awesome 'thick-chick' in the world. I should post a pic or two.

It's a bummer that most people post these scrawny, fake-blond, fake-tits, skanks as hot babes. My wife is hot, and recently started letting me fuck her ass. (I'm getting the conservative side away, and the kinky side 'out and about'... it's great. We plan to make a video soon, and maybe I'll post here....
Lvl 7
most of the girls here are hot..even if they are not your cup of tea thats cool but even big girls need love...and cock
Lvl 15
Lvl 15
Lvl 15
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Gus999

Dudes, WTF? Most of these chicks are HOT, and most of you wouldn't kick them out of bed.

I've gotta tell ya, I've been married almost 10 years (w/ 3 kids) and my wife certainly meets the 'chubby' criteria.

It's interesting though, when we go out...she's all dressed up... she gets looks and 2nd takes from all of the guys. She has a beautiful face and perfect curves... again.. not one of these skinny chicks with fake boobs, but a real woman with great tits. Furthermore, she knows how to suck cock like a champ, and her pussy is better than candy...

My wife is the most awesome 'thick-chick' in the world. I should post a pic or two.

It's a bummer that most people post these scrawny, fake-blond, fake-tits, skanks as hot babes. My wife is hot, and recently started letting me fuck her ass. (I'm getting the conservative side away, and the kinky side 'out and about'... it's great. We plan to make a video soon, and maybe I'll post here....

with all due respect, if you're into chubby girls thats cool but don't assume that most of us wouldn't kick these girls out of bed. Personally, I wouldn't touch about %90 of these girls..I don't give a fuck if they were waiting at home for me in my bed...ugly is ugly, skinny or fat my friend.
  • Goto: