Score: 3.52 Votes: 46
rate this

[PDA] My tits and...

Starter: ellen84 Posted: 1 year ago Views: 81.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Sumo999
You are right they don’t have to look, the same as poster doesn’t have to post if they can’t handle negative comments.

If you post online you will get good and bad, be realistic about it.

The fact someone needs validation from strangers is sad.

I'm just a sad person. Yes.

Ummm. Or maybe it's not about self validation or positive and negative comments. I don't have to post. People like you often make me wonder why I should bother. Your negativity is malignant.

Maybe, just maybe, I post pictures of myself for men to enjoy. If they don't enjoy, it's not worth the time and effort.

But hey, thanks for the psychotherapy. Maybe you should sell it and not give it away for free.
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
misstightbutt, MeatU2, streakybaco, asunfisher and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by ellen84

Ummm. Or maybe it's not about self validation or positive and negative comments. I don't have to post. People like you often make me wonder why I should bother. Your negativity is malignant.

Maybe, just maybe, I post pictures of myself for men to enjoy. If they don't enjoy, it's not worth the time and effort.

But hey, thanks for the psychotherapy. Maybe you should sell it and not give it away for free.

The thing is, you can’t take any comment that does not blow rainbows up your butt
Sumo999 finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by vegas365
The thing is, you can’t take any comment that does not blow rainbows up your butt

Ahhhh. The usual negative character has to have his nasty say. So let me understand, Mr. I Hate Ellen (for reasons not understood). I show pictures of my tits. You don't like me. You need to say something nasty about me. And I have a problem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
streakybaco, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 38
Quote:
Ahhhh. The usual negative character has to have his nasty say. So let me understand, Mr. I Hate Ellen (for reasons not understood). I show pictures of my tits. You don't like me. You need to say something nasty about me. And I have a problem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its not his fault Ellen. When he was little his mother told him he could be anything he wanted to be, so he decided to become an asshole.
ellen84, streakybaco, signifier, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:

You post what ever pictures you want Miss Ellen. If some guy don't like what is being posted then he doesn't need to look at them. There is this new thing called strolling by it and keep going. I happen to love every picture you post. If someone doesn't like it then they can kiss your butt.
ellen84, streakybaco, F1098, asunfisher and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:

And you continue to prove I am right
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
Its not his fault Ellen. When he was little his mother told him he could be anything he wanted to be, so he decided to become an asshole.

At least Ellen has well thought out comebacks, you on the other hand?
Lvl 12
Quote:
And you continue to prove I am right

That you are nasty and disgusting? Of course you are.

I post pictures and you post nasty comments on my thread. And you think that's What Boys Want.
streakybaco, asunfisher, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Ellen, I love your pics. You are handling the negative very well. You are a beutiful woman with very appealing, attractive boobs. Ones that calls for curious appreciative hands 😍 I believe we have two sides of a common object here. The joy of giving and of recieving. We love you ❤
ellen84, streakybaco, amazingamelia, LittleBullnTX and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
No, the only thing you prove is that you're a prick with no life except to come on here and make nasty comments on her thread. Grow up! If you don't like this thread, then stay the fuck off of it!

Exactly correct.
A.Wuerzburg finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
jse2000, MeatU2, Nard187, strictguy and 29 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 15
God I wish I could see them in person. I love them
ellen84, LittleBullnTX find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:

You are correct, I don’t mind the pictures but the defensive attitude of any negative comment is sad. If she doesn’t like criticisms don’t post. On flip side if people don’t like the photos don’t look.

remember if you say something now a days what people don’t like you get cancelled for having an opinion. Her attitude stinks and the fucktards what defend it is just as bad..
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by misstightbutt
You post what ever pictures you want Miss Ellen. If some guy don't like what is being posted then he doesn't need to look at them. There is this new thing called strolling by it and keep going. I happen to love every picture you post. If someone doesn't like it then they can kiss your butt.

No one said they don’t like the pictures, it’s the attitude, if I get one bad comment I won’t post. Don’t post if you can’t handle all comments. Otherwise it’s very naive to think everyone is going to like every pic..
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
strictguy, halftimereport, airrazor, cjr5347 and 25 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
What ever Ellen. A lot of peoples like your pictures. Like you, showing them.
Listen to the compliments and ignore the other stuff. I hope you post more…..
ellen84, F1098, LittleBullnTX find this awesome.
Lvl 47
What a dumpster fire this has become.
vegas365, Remoby find this awesome.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by dariusslay
What a dumpster fire this has become.

That's what happens when some people think trashing someone posting pictures of her naked tits is what boys want. Idiots.
And as you can see by the person who loves your comment, that was his intention all along.
A.Wuerzburg finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
the naysayers can go f themselves
kingsman, azdesertrat, MeatU2, starmark and 20 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 12
MeatU2, starmark, ccpijg, strictguy and 16 other(s) find this awesome.
  • Goto: