Score: 3.50 Votes: 44
rate this

[PDA] My tits and...

Starter: ellen84 Posted: 1 year ago Views: 67.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by ellen84
What should I show the boys for Christmas?

If you want to make me and lots of other guys smile over the moon this Christmas, please show us some close-ups of your adorable, wet pussy, Ellen!
doolittle, ellen84 find this awesome.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by A.Wuerzburg
If you want to make me and lots of other guys smile over the moon this Christmas, please show us some close-ups of your adorable, wet pussy, Ellen!

My friend, you can look into my wet open pussy any time you want. But "the boys" don't really seem to be interested.
doolittle, A.Wuerzburg, misstightbutt find this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:

that sure sounds like an ideal christmas present...
ellen84, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
What should I show the boys for Christmas?

i think you already know what i would love to see " beautifully creamed " in a dozen or more pictures for christmas.. thats a gift that would keep on giving for years to come... kisses and licks
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
i think you already know what i would love to see " beautifully creamed " in a dozen or more pictures for christmas.. thats a gift that would keep on giving for years to come... kisses and licks

My same answer to you. You can see me creamed any time you like. The boys here are apparently not interested.
doolittle, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
My same answer to you. You can see me creamed any time you like. The boys here are apparently not interested.

thats because little boys are only interested in little girls and you are a grown woman and only appeal to grown men like me that admires a body like yours and a masterpiece hairy pussy like yours that makes my mouth water everytime i look at it
Lvl 61
Quote:
thats because little boys are only interested in little girls and you are a grown woman and only appeal to grown men like me that admires a body like yours and a masterpiece hairy pussy like yours that makes my mouth water everytime i look at it

Of course, I second everything you say, my friend!
However, I would like to point out one thing: It could be that many of the boys are still caught up in the family Christmas hustle and bustle and can only express their enthusiasm later...
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
Of course, I second everything you say, my friend!
However, I would like to point out one thing: It could be that many of the boys are still caught up in the family Christmas hustle and bustle and can only express their enthusiasm later...

you might be right my friend.. i hope you had a merry and fun christmas.. my son and daughter came over and it was a very special day for me cause since they both got grown i don't see them that often
A.Wuerzburg finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
doolittle, pudili, A.Wuerzburg, enjoyspanking and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 110
[reply=ellen84][/reply]

mmmm, those are exceedingly lovely Ellen and if "the boys" don't appreciate those then they are much too young to be spending time on this sight !!!
Lvl 11
A.Wuerzburg, doolittle, cjr5347, Knacki and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
you might be right my friend.. i hope you had a merry and fun christmas.. my son and daughter came over and it was a very special day for me cause since they both got grown i don't see them that often

I am very happy to hear that your children visited you at Christmas and made their father happy and I sincerely hope that you can meet them more often from now on...
Lvl 61
Quote:
[reply=ellen84]

mmmm, those are exceedingly lovely Ellen and if "the boys" don't appreciate those then they are much too young to be spending time on this sight !!![/reply]

Exactly!
ellen84 finds this awesome.
Lvl 61
[reply=ellen84][/reply]

These tasty, juicy tits are so bewitching, Ellen!
ellen84, doolittle find this awesome.
Lvl 61
[reply=ellen84][/reply]

And many thanks for the pics of your ravishing hairy pussy!
ellen84, doolittle find this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
My friend, you can look into my wet open pussy any time you want. But "the boys" don't really seem to be interested.

God i would love to see you in the doggy showing your hairy pussy and ass. But a guy can dream of it I guess.
A.Wuerzburg, ellen84, doolittle find this awesome.
Lvl 110
[reply=ellen84][/reply]
you must have been reading my mind when you posted these last pictures cause you know how seeing your lovely hairy pussy turns me on everytime especially when the lips are exposed... i have sweet thoughts of licking you every time... kisses and licks
Lvl 11
More riding fun
Kiddogo, A.Wuerzburg, Knacki, doolittle and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
More riding fun

Being ridden like there was no tomorrow by such a perfect woman is the best reason to wake up early in the morning...
ellen84 finds this awesome.
Lvl 18
I love the idea of your soft, swinging breasts in front of my face
  • Goto: