Score: 4.52 Votes: 27
rate this

*A Much Requested Amateur Girl - Jamie"

Starter: OmegaRED Posted: 16 years ago Views: 16.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
at the very least... let's not let this thread die. I am amazed that I am still finding pics, even in the posts here, that I have not yet come across. I have well over 1000 pics of this girl. Im tryign to find an economical way to post them all once I sort thruogh and organize them.

The vids, on the other hand, ave always been a challenge to get ahold of.
Lvl 7
she loves the cock
Lvl 4
Ok... so I opened a movie thread and put one of her vids up... I guess I'm allowed to link that here:

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4198955/1/10
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by spystalker

Ok... so I opened a movie thread and put one of her vids up... I guess I'm allowed to link that here:

[ Link ]

Yes you are
Lvl 8
So I was going to sort and zip my pics to add to the thread. After reading the last few posts, I guess that's not a great idea. New to this... other suggestions?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by youngcouple

So I was going to sort and zip my pics to add to the thread. After reading the last few posts, I guess that's not a great idea. New to this... other suggestions?

Upload them to an image host and post them
Lvl 8
which image hosts are recommended and the best for here... I still have to sort them.
Lvl 27
Quote:

which image hosts are recommended and the best for here... I still have to sort them.

chickupload.com is very popular, no adverts and loads fast, imagevenue.com is also ok
Is it so hard to tell people to download ZIP files at their own risk? *sigh*
Well everyone, have fun downloading all 900 pics, one at a time at the link Lilith posted.

And for the record ~ most of those movie links were dead, I simply posted their file names as reference so people might have better luck locating them online.
Lvl 8
Chickupload looks like I can only make galleries of 10 images.. am I doing something wrong?
Lvl 27
Quote:

Chickupload looks like I can only make galleries of 10 images.. am I doing something wrong?

Just click on, "add more files" or upload an entire zip file

Thx m8, great collection
  • Goto: