Score: 2.33 Votes: 9
rate this

Young sexy babe that's thick n curvy in all the right places (Newbie)

Starter: StoliMan Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
WOW, we we that way. I think it hot looking. Some don't like the gun fine, me i do. She's hot and when she is up to put some more up. Let me know if you post in the NN section.
Lvl 6
well I'd love to see the nice sexy ladies naked curves
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by StoliMan

Well I am partially nude and just because I'm not showing my pussy, doesn't mean that I don't belong in this section. I'm sure that if the moderators feel that this should be moved to the non-nude section, then they will do so.

Sorry, these are not Naked pictures as you are not even showing a nipple. Moved---------> Non-Nude Public Babes
Lvl 6
So we still have not really heard...what does everybody think about her body/pictures?
Lvl 5
Nice curves, would love to see more of her! I would suggest that when using a gun for a photo prop I would prefer she keep her finger out of the trigger guard.
Lvl 13
I think better yet put the gun on the rack and show us your rack .
Lvl 21
Just another thug...should be shot and gotten rid of! IMO
Lvl 12
Thanks for posing, and I'd love to see more ... nude or non-nude, gun or no gun. Why does anyone care about the gun anyway? Seriously, quit whining.
Lvl 17
I'd love to see more skin/ flesh. Or a nice smile/eyes. Nothing sexier than a smiling babe. Maybe get hold of a zorro mask or summat like that. This way identity is covered while retaining the sexiest part.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Thanks for posing, and I'd love to see more ... nude or non-nude, gun or no gun. Why does anyone care about the gun anyway? Seriously, quit whining.

Thanks for that, we didn't understand what the big deal with the gun was (wasn't loaded).
  • Goto: