Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Up to 100 SVK amateur bikini girls .)

Starter: feshak Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.4K
Lvl 10
Hi; The page is about current newspaper*s competition named Girl of Summer /Dievca leta- in Slovak republic/ (and i think it will end in a couple of days).
Every day are added 4 new (common&domestic girls in swimsuits and "home"made pictures on holidays 2005 up to count 100 except sundays. You can rate them from 1-5; (the more is the better) then you will see another girl. Under every picture is a short description - name, age, birthplace/hometown, some interests or where was shoot the location.
Photos aren*t copyrighted as they are from girls* personal collections and aren*t published there as any HQ pics.
No kind of advertising only want you to see a sample of common girls (from Slovakia).
So enjoy it perhaps let me see your comments/ how do u like them or which one do you prefer The link here:
http://www.bleskovky.sk/summer
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 13
Thanks man... some truly stunning girls...
Lvl 10
yeah..actually there is still the all about 200 girls not 100 as they advice;
and i doubt that the actual 1st place is a result of average clicking and not of any personal or regional pride I will probably go there to the final just as for last 2 years - in one of our "shopping palace" - even if that was quite embarrasing.
These 8 were finalists on 2004 (with the victress at the 1st picture) for interest /nice wish if the function "Attach file" would admit it indeed, or if i knew what is going to be happened after using "submit babe"/
Lvl 10
ok next try this way
View Full Size
(Zuzana - the victress of 2004)
Lvl 33
nice link. thanks for sharing
Lvl 11
thx for the nice link! =) a couple of cute girls there
Lvl 28
not bad..
Lvl 10
This year I was lazy to go there at the final event... Only I didnt knew that it would be placed in another Hypermarket and by coincident I was there this friday There was a quite crowd on a not big area under a little stage so I stayed alongside. What a suprise when the 10 girls came from dressing room and waited just 1 meter along me also in bikinis They were chosen mostly other than I preferred but the look at them was excellent too, especially at the girl who won 2nd place and her No.1 ass worldwide. However it would be too much if I took a photo of them from such proximity I*m badly not so shameless
Hope that there will be soon a photos at the official web page, maybe tomorrow.
Lvl 19
great link. thx!
Lvl 13
yay for summer! yay for bikini's!! thank you
Lvl 10
andysaez & talktwo: yeah, may be but now there are under the link only old pictures of 10 final girls from 2004 not those 220 from this year... Even today it is not updated for the final 10 of 2005. But they have them under this article http://www.bleskovky.sk/cl/13/85024/Najkrajsie_dievca_tohto_leta_je_uz_zname_ and a 3-photos gallery http://www.bleskovky.sk/pix?oid=30498&cid=85024 The "perfect butt" girl is No. 9 what we cannot get a glimpse of here. Hereby I promise that next year I*ll be there willing to take a picture of every vintage part of the fresh bodies