Score: 3.86 Votes: 7
rate this

THE AGE MINIMUM IS 18 YEARS OLD.

Starter: Kanzen Posted: 19 years ago Views: 55.4K
  • Goto:
word
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
I uploaded a few Chevys to the car section that were less than 18 years old. I am screwed.
Lvl 25
Yes, yes you are. We've reported you already to your local authorities and ISP, you sick fuck.
Lvl 16
Even when Kanzen's trying to be funny he still sounds like a jerk. Why is that ?
Lvl 25
Because you're a troll who can't get over things?
Lvl 12
Yes, I know Sam Fox started at 16. No matter what the legal issues, if the site rules say 18 or older, it's 18 or older. We don't need any pedophiles, here or anywhere!
Lvl 11
That's right
Lvl 15
there is to many nude 15-16 y.o. girl aroud
I saw one last week on beach - maybe every girl want to be like Britney Spears or what...
Lvl 6
[reply=Kanzen]
ArcticLS1, what part of "NO ONE UNDER 18"? Is so hard to understand?

Do you think you'd get away with masturbating to school girls in public? WBW's atmosphere is of sexual urges, if you're looking at children you need to be beaten into a coma.
[/rep

Ok. Id like help answering this. Everyone agreed its 18 and over for nude pics, and everyone here says under age( under 18) pics totally wrong, but then how is it ok to ogle over pics of pics of underage girls (under 18) just because they are fully dressed or at least not nude. Damn most of the web cam pics on this site are under age seriously?
Lvl 24
This site isnt American.

Figured you should know because of how you ended your rant.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

I don't know where this "The age limit is 16" crap is coming from, but its not. Its 18 years old. Don't whine or complain that you can't spank it to children anymore, just because they are clothed.

The age limit is 18 years old or more.

thank you
<-- check this out- hot milf pic (over 18)
Lvl 9
i agree no need to post ynger
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
"NO" to underage pictures
Lvl 10
ehhh...im 18 so im still interested in the underage girls....you guys blow
Lvl 10
16 isnt too young for me....i might go find one right now actually
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Somnium918

So.... keep your fucking ass of this place
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Somnium918

thats your choice, but don't come here looking for it!!!!!
Lvl 8
sorry for sounding dumb, but how do you tell their age? It's so difficult with girls.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by antster

sorry for sounding dumb, but how do you tell their age? It's so difficult with girls.

Count the growth rings?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Cornz

Have to agree with that comment all pervs who look at girls younger than 18 sexualy should be shot on site.

I'm a new member and have just jumped into this thread. I respect everyone's views and I'm not picking on this post in particular but am using it as an example of some I've seen.

I am not a pervert and I know the law. I would never touch an underaged girl but I find it extremely hard to believe that you or some of the others have never seen a 16 or 17 year old girl that you didn't find attractive. I'm not saying you would ever "violate" the purity of a 16 year old girl but...come on...I've seen 16 year old girls who were built like brick...well you get the idea. And if the truth be known, in this day and age, these girls are very worldly and mature and are probably having more sex that most of the men on this web site. I was at a water park this past summer and saw some girls who were probably 16 or 17 and I must admit that I did indeed look. I hope no one attacks me and/or shoots me on sight.

I'm not trying to start an argument. Just expressing an opinion. I will follow the rules of this board and the laws of this land. I welcome replies and open honest discussion. That's what freedom of speech is all about. And once again....I didn't quote this particular post for any reason...there were several I could have chosen from. Just used it to demonstrate an opposing view.
  • Goto: