Score: 4.83 Votes: 6
rate this

Teaser

Starter: Tokiiio Posted: 11 years ago Views: 5.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I am unsure as to why the link was greylisted(it was imageshack.com where the images were uploaded, not spam). As for this new account, the site would not allow me to log on with the pw I used with the other account(I even emailed to see if it was the right pw using lost pw, also emailed support, but no replies, thus me not replying in the other thread), I just made another account instead.

Anyway, I have compiled it into one image instead and am "attaching" it. Hopefully this works. If possible, the mods should merge this thread with my previous thread. If this doesn't work, please suggest ways to upload it.

edit: It works!
Lvl 16
Welcome thanks for the compilation! so are you taking requests?
Lvl 29
Very nice legs!!

Lvl 16
Hot!
Lvl 28
The greylisting comes from you not having 100+ forum posts so it automatically graylists your links to prevent scam links and viruses etc.
Lvl 13
Really nice legs!
Lvl 12
Dam nice pics Tokiiio. Cant wait to see more.
Lvl 24
You have amazing beautifull legs! Hope to see more of you
Lvl 10
Nice legs. Cute ass like to see more
Lvl 6
Thanks, guys! I'm not taking any requests atm, sorry about that :P Maybe in the future though!

@demigod thanks for the explanation. I actually tried to upload each image as one in a [img] tag, but I guess that is also counted as greylisted 'links'.
Lvl 28
Yes, but when you get past 100 posts they'll clear first go. Otherwise a mod will come around as soon as possible and check them out and make them show for everbody. Or you can just attach 3 pictures with every post so we get to see them in a big format

Demigod is just my rank, Althalus is the name Hope you like it here, post more soon.
Lvl 14
welcome back, nice legs.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Tokiiio

Thanks, guys! I'm not taking any requests atm, sorry about that :P Maybe in the future though!

@demigod thanks for the explanation. I actually tried to upload each image as one in a [img] tag, but I guess that is also counted as greylisted 'links'.

LOVE the pics!
Besides the grey list, there are sites that are blacklisted here, images hack among them. I hope a mod will be kind enough to fill you in on details.

XO
Lvl 19
Lovely legs you have. Hope to see more of you around and welcome.
Lvl 24
Great pics, thanks for posting

you can use www.chickupload.com and the links won't be greylisted even if you're not at 100 posts.
Lvl 40
Great legs ... Hope we get to see more of the rest of you as we'll

Welcome to the site
Lvl 17
Love the tights!
Lvl 6
@Althalus I just noticed that, hah. Thanks for telling me.

@BillK Yeah, I figured that much.

@Paddy! Yeah, I bought them on eBay.

Thanks for the comments guys, I am usually quiet and shy, but I'll be lurking around.
Lvl 12
Fantastic legs you have there madame and excellent choice of outfits too.

Consider this thread watchlisted and thanks for sharing
Lvl 28
I hope you won't lurk much and come out and post loads of pictures of yourself, you seem to be very good looking
  • Goto: