I will a a couple more in a few hours if you like these ones

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 29
They're all sexy as hell!
Quote:
Originally posted by golarge

Great fuckin post man.....well done.

hey Ferrari brother how is it going? We are on the Ferrarichat site together, I recognized ya. Matt did the guys kick you off Ferrarichat with the crap you started about sending a 308 for a factory restoration? I have a crummy 360 and wouldn't even think of a below $500,000 car getting a restore. Good to see you again, love your posts, MATTEO.

Another Ferrari brother from FCHAT.......see ya around.
Lvl 9
Great post keep up the good work
Lvl 5
one great post. I love pics of just regular girls.
Lvl 9
Where can I find these chicks?? I wanna party. WOOOOO-WHOOOOOO
Lvl 9
Holy shit - is every young girl getting boob jobs these days? How else can you explain the wonderful cleavage displayed above? Well done on this post - wish I was I young stud.....
Lvl 14
Have young girls gotten crazy-er these days compared to when I was in school or what?..can any WBW girls answer that??
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Stone-Cold

Have young girls gotten crazy-er these days compared to when I was in school or what?..can any WBW girls answer that??

No, it's just that everyone has cameras now to catch them doing the stuff that you only heard about before. Each generation thinks they push the envelope a bit farther than the last, and in most cases, it does happen to an extent, but I think overall there has been some crazy shyte happening for a long time. My brother is quite a bit older than me and he has stories that compete with anything you hear today. Only now we get to see it on someone's camera phone!! Hurray for technology!!

Awesome post btw...
Lvl 14
ahh good point champ, I forgot about the whole camera phone generation...
Lvl 13
great post
Lvl 7
very nice set
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by thechamp31

[reply=Stone-Cold]

No, it's just that everyone has cameras now to catch them doing the stuff that you only heard about before. Each generation thinks they push the envelope a bit farther than the last, and in most cases, it does happen to an extent, but I think overall there has been some crazy shyte happening for a long time. My brother is quite a bit older than me and he has stories that compete with anything you hear today. Only now we get to see it on someone's camera phone!! Hurray for technology!!

Awesome post btw...
[/reply]

Good point champ
Lvl 13
there are not only some VERY hot chicks.allmost all of'em have killer tits..
Lvl 9
This post is boobalicious for sure. I swear that girls nowadays have bigger tits without even discussing boob jobs. I have several female teacher friends and they say the same thing: the girls just didn't have breasts like this (on average) twenty years ago. We all blame (credit!) hormones in all the processed food and milk. No idea, but it sounds good.
Lvl 11
let's continue...

• Goto: