Score: 4.83 Votes: 54
rate this

My partner is losing confidence rapidily. Need help guys?

Starter: 3chelon Posted: 17 years ago Views: 22.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Quote:
I like my girls perfect.

So then, it's safe to assume you're still a virgin.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Damn, echelon!! You are one lucky bastard!!! She is a thing of beauty. I (or any ther man) would be proud to have such a beautiful woman share our bed....our shower....you get my drift....Thanx for sharing ( and feel free to anytime!)
Lvl 9
Looks like that even AFTER having kids?! You are one lucky man...Mrs. Echelon, you have nothing at all to worry about
Lvl 15
She is absolutely stunning Echelon! i find it amazing that she looks that good after kids. Mrs. Echelon, you are a feast for the eyes!
Don't forget, Ech, to have your noob wife (when she recovers) to make a hello thread in the introduce yourself forum.

By the way, how many childrean has she given you? Thats a sexy looking tummy she has.
Lvl 12
WOW.. is all I can say..
Lvl 15
HOLY SMOKES! Very hot - I can only hope my wife (yet to be found) looks that good after kids.
Lvl 9
i had here a few times when ech was at work and i must say i liked her overall and especially her ass
Lvl 18
very cute very hot....nice sexy ass... oh well some women never get that they are sexy.....or maybe she's just milking ya...either way...enjoy!
Lvl 10
id kill to have a body like yours!!! I would like to see more please
Lvl 12
Pic 1) What a butt (nice sign too!!)
Pic 2) Mmmmmmm hot thighs
Pic 3 Full frontal bikini

End of checkup

Passed: She's A Hottie

Congrats and Thanks Ech oh....what am I saying---- THANKS Ms Ech!!!

oh... and are we sure she's old enough to be listed here???????
Lvl 10
Hot MILF
Lvl 7
as you can tell...i rarely post. but i feel compelled to let you know Ech...you've got a hottie!!! Mrs. Ech...you look great...feel proud of that fine body!!!
Lvl 5
I don't know what she is seeing or what she is comparing to, but she is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Lvl 5
But she IS gorgeous, fit, beautiful!!!!
Lvl 13
Mrs. Echelon:

I know you have been waiting for an intelligent response. And, this is IT.

The question is not whether you are hot and attractive. Please be advised that you are absolutely stunning. Look at the votes here. Just that you know, I voted 5 as well. You do not need to test yourself by posting your photos.

Your real question is why Mr. Echelon would be viewing WBW all the time. Answer, he is bored. It is that simple. And, it is really entertaining to read the posts here. Most WBW members, with the exception of Latino, are stupid and funny, in their own way of course. And, the nude photos just make it more fun.

As said, you have nothing to worry about, Alphan
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by echs_mailman

i had here a few times when ech was at work and i must say i liked her overall and especially her ass

I don't want to fuck up your thread, so I won't bring my spoofs out too.
Lvl 9
Excuse me, Mrs. Echelon, you're very sick. We're going to need to get you out of those clothes, and into my office right now!

Quickly. take them all off, there's no time to worry about where you throw them.
Lvl 26
I would have to agree with her, what the hell are you always on WBW for when you have her.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Most WBW members, with the exception of Latino, are stupid and funny,

• Goto: