Score: 4.43 Votes: 88
rate this

My GF - updated 30th of JAN

Starter: Kazik2k Posted: 15 years ago Views: 45.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
hey glad to hear you got there ok! I am about, sorry I missed you last night. lol I bet there is plenty to look at for you both hehehe kazik gone blind from looking at all the asses thats funny! As long as he doesn't get too excited in public lol

Great clothes shops, you best be getting a new suitcase to bring all you new purchases back, a girl who shops is a happy girl and kazik gets to see you in all the new things you buy so he is in heaven too! I hope you find some hot outfits to share with us and the weather is good!! Look forward to hearing from you again soon x
Lvl 7
great pics aniks.
love your pic with your hands covering your tits.
i wish you vacationed in new york. :-)
would love to see you wearing mini skirts, lifting your skirt, exposing panties.
thanks
Lvl 5
"would love to see you wearing mini skirts, lifting your skirt, exposing panties." Nice idea caravaggio!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday and are having a great time, you didn't say how long you are away, but I hope to see you back soon!!! Really looking forward to catching up and seeing what sexy pics of your gawjus self you might have taken mmmmm can't wait hehehehe
Lvl 7
thanks red dragon, i have a thing for skirts pulled up. plus aniks has an amazing ass.
Lvl 17
hello after vacations
Aniks will probably shortly summarize our trip to Montenegro soon... for starters requested pics:
Lvl 5
your welcome caravagio I totally agree!!

Hey Kazik man, great to see you back and what a hot way to start your return from holiday aniks looking stunning! How was it for u ?
Lvl 19
yor girl is fantastic she is cute and sexy
Lvl 6
hi there :-)
some pieces of our photo sesion at one's hot night (all was hot). At the last one - Kazik himself.
Lvl 6
Lvl 19
very hot ass !!!
Lvl 5
WOW !!!!

Welcome back Aniks, how are you? Did you enjoy your holiday?

Fantastic pics, you are look super sexy posing against the blue door and wow thats hot with you kneeling over kazik, look slike you had a lot of fun, thnak you very much for sharing and hope o hear all about your hol soon!
great pics you two
Lvl 7
aniks....thanks for the upskirt from behind. lovely.
love your tan... welcome back guys
Lvl 7
aniks....thanks for the upskirt from behind. lovely.
love your tan... welcome back guys
Lvl 6
Hi All! Thx for comments.

Dragon,
We were looking for red dragon as much as we could but we faild. I'll try find one here in Poland. what more about hol... It was really nice and hot. We spend lovelly 2 weeks together doing everything what we want.

caravaggio,
I like "upskirt-ing". This one is really short and I feel sexy wearing this. Kazik used to say that he likes such a skirts cos they are quick ;-) If you know what i mean...
Lvl 33
you are very hot indeed , i thing we all can see that... why don't you make us more huppy by geting naked as i'm sure everyone here want's to?
Lvl 17
She has a terrific looking ass on her...
Lvl 7
Would be nice to see you naked, I agree with aris2604. You are really hot
Lvl 6
As I said - no nude pics :-)
Lvl 6
  • Goto: