Starter: ewood Posted: 9 years ago Views: 3.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Great awesome pictures.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by ewood
Hi guys,

my pics always get refused when i try to upload, anyone know whats wrong with them? Still enjoy!

Probably because 1/3 of them (if not more) are pro models so that's also why I deleted them from this thread because it's also against this forum section rules.
Some are also too small (it's ok to post them here though).
Also, it's possible that a few of them got rejected because they were already in the galleries.

I hope it helps you understand better.

Edit : I also moderated your queue and out of 25 pics, 13 were pro, cropped or too small, 2 were reposts and the remaining 10 were accepted
* This post has been modified : 9 years ago
Lvl 14
1 pro pic deleted
* This post has been modified by omuh : 9 years ago
Lvl 14
3 pro pics deleted
* This post has been modified by omuh : 9 years ago
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Probably because 1/3 of them (if not more) are pro models so that's also why I deleted them from this thread because it's also against this forum section rules.
Some are also too small (it's ok to post them here though).
Also, it's possible that a few of them got rejected because they were already in the galleries.

I hope it helps you understand better.

Edit : I also moderated your queue and out of 25 pics, 13 were pro, cropped or too small, 2 were reposts and the remaining 10 were accepted

Ah ok, alright! didnt know about that, got them all on tumblr! thx for the information!
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by ewood

Ah ok, alright! didnt know about that, got them all on tumblr! thx for the information!

Not everything on tumblr is amateur. In fact, most of it isn't
Pro pictures can be posted on the Famous Babes forums if you want, but you will have to hotlink them (not attach them).
  • Goto: