Score: 1.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Is it wrong to like the thought of seeing girls I know posted here by strangers?

Starter: mzlmzl6900 Posted: 3 years ago Views: 2.6K
Lvl 1
Not saying I do, and not asking anyone to do it. I got loads of great NN pics of girls i know and would love to see them on this site, but for some reason it's the idea of seeing them in the middle of other random girls, in someone else's gallery. Is this taboo? I've been flamed for hinting at it before.
dirtytink finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
As long as there fit I want to see them all naked..
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
well, lets see the girl that you recognized!
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 34
Seems like you enjoy seeing the pretty girls you know objectified and lusted over just like the "random girls" you do not know. Not unexpected or that surprising to me
Fordsandstuff finds this awesome.
Lvl 1
I guess if anybody likes the idea of getting pics from me and posting them, let me know
vinnybagofdonuts, Fordsandstuff find this awesome.
Lvl 16
what is that inner voice saying hummm
Fordsandstuff finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by babefucker
Seems like you enjoy seeing the pretty girls you know objectified and lusted over just like the "random girls" you do not know. Not unexpected or that surprising to me

Neither to me.
babeologist, Fordsandstuff find this awesome.
Lvl 7
I definitely have friends that it would be be inappropriate to see naked but would dead set love to see them on this site.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by mzlmzl6900
Not saying I do, and not asking anyone to do it. I got loads of great NN pics of girls i know and would love to see them on this site, but for some reason it's the idea of seeing them in the middle of other random girls, in someone else's gallery. Is this taboo? I've been flamed for hinting at it before.

Quote:
Originally posted by mzlmzl6900
I guess if anybody likes the idea of getting pics from me and posting them, let me know

I think these are 2 different things...
First talking about liking to recognize girls you know between random pictures , that is something I can understand....
But then propose to provide these pictures to somebody else to post them in threads or uploading them sounds to me like you don't want to take the responsability to post them yourself and get caught....
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
I may have misunderstood. So he saying he has inappropriate photos of his wife sister (for example) and wants me to post them. Is that the gist of it?
Lvl 7
Do I get photos of your wife/girlfriend to?
Or more taboo than that?
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
Lvl 15
Personally the idea of seeing naked woman I know is the reason I come to this site. But if you have a problem posting naked woman you know, then I think its safer not to? Does that help?