Score: 2.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Greek girl I banged

Starter: scpro Posted: 14 years ago Views: 4.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Hey,

So - here is the story. She flew to the states for work, stayed at my place. She was begging for dick the first night, and I gave it to her the second. From that minute on I realized that the bed was the best part of the relationship, as the cultural differences were too much for me to handle from 9 to 5. She gave great head, and loved to get it rough. Hope you enjoy!

First the "For My Eyes Only" pics that you were never meant to see. I'll add some public shots at the end for you.
Lvl 5
Look at that Ass!

What would YOU do if you got your hands on this Greeky?
Lvl 5
more.
Lvl 5
more.
Lvl 26
Nice girl,but pix are bad!
hot anymore ?
Lvl 10
Too bad that the pics are awful....she looks nice though.
Lvl 5
I'll agree with you guys 100%, the pictures are terrible, but REAL as hell!

...and yes, I have lots more. May I continue?

Seriously, the pic might be small, but look at the ass in that last shot! I have this "white" collection, a "black" collection, and a whole bunch of facebook pics to share!

Let me know what you think of her....
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by scpro

Look at that Ass!

I would if i could see those tiny pictures.

Quote:

What would YOU do if you got your hands on this Greeky?

What would I do? I'd probably f*ck her
Lvl 5
I know - I'm bummed about it too! Alright, let me see if this helps - let me know!
Lvl 5
I guess I'll share the rest of the "White" set tonight
Lvl 5
Wow - actually, I only have the one more shot of the White set, so here is a sneak peek at the Black set which will start at some point tomorrow. Enjoy!

...I love it where she is fingering herself in that last post...
Lvl 5
Wow - actually, I only have the one more shot of the White set, so here is a sneak peek at the Black set which will start at some point tomorrow. Enjoy!

...I love it where she is fingering herself in that last post...
Lvl 33
there is something wrong about those webcam shots .... png and not jpg? lovely babe though !!!
Quote:

Hey,

So - here is the story. She flew to the states for work, stayed at my place. She was begging for dick the first night, and I gave it to her the second. From that minute on I realized that the bed was the best part of the relationship, as the cultural differences were too much for me to handle from 9 to 5. She gave great head, and loved to get it rough. Hope you enjoy!

Nice pics but i don't believe the story. sry

First the "For My Eyes Only" pics that you were never meant to see. I'll add some public shots at the end for you.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by aris2604

there is something wrong about those webcam shots .... png and not jpg? lovely babe though !!!

I was working with the .png's to make the pics just a bit larger, cause the original's are so tiny, and its quick...

THANKS FOR THE REPLY! Just for that, here is a preview of what will be the final posts of facebook shots. ...png's for you as well!
Lvl 5
americanbulldog64 - I barely believe the story too! It was a crazy week! I was stupid to open the door, but it worked out amazingly for both of us!
Lvl 5
Lets continue for everyone who is enjoying this little slut...

Damn that was a fun ride!
Lvl 5

Lvl 5

• Goto: