Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

flash back to the best ass i ever saw

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
What are you talking to me like that huh? Take the thumb off from your ass and start seeing the real world. And for the record, I'm going to get myself sponsor membership, and then I'm going to nag to everyone's stupid posts. Yeah. I'm so big man.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 17
And let's everyone calm down again....
Lvl 19

I'm chill bro. Always.
thank you wit_ for your words. I hope there are some new pics in this thread, that u havent seen. and i also hope its a pleasure for everyone to see these pics again, cuz i dont think new members are willing to see through every thread that has ever been made to find these pics.

and ascaris: if u would have read the first posts end u would have seen, that i wrote that a mod of this forum autorized it. perhaps i should have written this on top of the post. but i'm not angry with u. I also hate double posts that show up everywhere.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

i'm not angry with u.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me.

Sarcasm is a dying breed.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by dreamy77

Keep mind of your own business, OK? I'm just fucking with some of the people. And if you don't understand it, go whine about it to some other thread.

it's kind of my business as i pay for coming here .. so u better syfmu !

whats wrong with you fucker? you better wash out your mouth before you get some real trouble...
Lvl 65
Everyone needs to calm down and just enjoy the pics,and quit bashing each other. Your all entitled to your opinions so keep that in mind and express them a little better to each other.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLer

[reply=Chase]
[reply=Ascaris]
You, who don't know the thing, read these.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/703091/1/
http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/688013/1/

jolly asked me if he could post these and I told him they are reposts but I`m sure many new members haven`t seen them so I told him he could post them, Idon`t have a promblem with it so just enjoy the pics,
[/reply]

Chase also said we can repost the Hannah videos and Melissa Midwest pix....Anyone got Britney Spears sex tape or I've hear there's one with paris Hilton in it...is it true?
[/reply]

Now see, thats in my territory. And its not a good plan to post those. And also, I'm the mod who negotiated Melissa's removal. And thats also not a good plan.

So dont give the noobs any ideas jackass
  • Goto: