Score: 4.30 Votes: 27
rate this

do you like her?

Starter: tommorowneverknows Posted: 13 years ago Views: 11.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

thank you very much for your good comments...

No sweat!

Thank you very much for posting the pictures. I think she's pretty damned awesome!
Lvl 10
Not enough info to judge well, Other than (full bush) that alone looses it for me
Try agin later
Lvl 14
She has to sleep some time
Lvl 15
Very Nice. Thanks.
I agree, she's super cute! But seriously?? Full bush? Ewwww
Lvl 38
Quote:
Originally posted by Jsmooth111

Not enough info to judge well, Other than (full bush) that alone looses it for me
Try agin later

Pretty sure the thread won't miss you!

Thanks for the post! 5*
Lvl 26
Some bikini shot,maybe?Or mini dress?
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by gsuffa

She has to sleep some time

why do you say so??
Lvl 2
really cute
Lvl 18
very lovely girl. Keep taking pictures... hopefully she will get more comfortable and keep showing off.

Thanks for posting!
Lvl 5
she is for sure a hottie and hopefully she allows you to keep posting pics
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

I agree, she's super cute! But seriously?? Full bush? Ewwww

well, before meeting her I rather prefered the shaved look...
But she has made me change my opinion...

And i like the fact she refuses to follow the trend... she refuses doing what others do, in may things in generally... it's her attitude
you know,here in Greece, almost EVERY girl shaves down there... she is the first one i date that shev doesn't shave or trim...
Lvl 6
Very beautiful! I'd give her a 10 out of 10!
Lvl 7
I like her a lot!

shes a beautiful girl!
Lvl 10
To be honest, I was not expecting you to like that much...
Lvl 19
I'd do her in a heart beat, even with the full bush
tommorowneverknows finds this awesome.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Jsmooth111

Try agin later

You don't need a girl to be nude to judge...
Lvl 13
She ia acutie lets see more of her
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

well, before meeting her I rather prefered the shaved look...
But she has made me change my opinion...

And i like the fact she refuses to follow the trend... she refuses doing what others do, in may things in generally... it's her attitude
you know,here in Greece, almost EVERY girl shaves down there... she is the first one i date that shev doesn't shave or trim...

I guess you could call it a trend, but I'm not sure it is. I think the majority of women under 30 shave, and I would bet that damn near 100% under 20 shave. So you have to question if its a trend or not. There are different degrees of shaving though...completely bald, landing strip, etc. So when I say that the majority of women shave, that might not mean the majority are bald, just some degree of shaving.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

I guess you could call it a trend, but I'm not sure it is. I think the majority of women under 30 shave, and I would bet that damn near 100% under 20 shave. So you have to question if its a trend or not. There are different degrees of shaving though...completely bald, landing strip, etc. So when I say that the majority of women shave, that might not mean the majority are bald, just some degree of shaving.

well my ex girlfriends that were 18-23, they were all completely bald ecept one that was trimmed very short...

My current gf (the one in the pics) is under 20,but she still has a full bush. And I like her attitude. She does waht she likes and not what the others do...
  • Goto: