little miss chubby cheeks would do for me lol
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by hoborg

chubby?! ok maybe a little but i like her that way aspecialy the 2e pic ^^
Lvl 8
CHUBBY !!!!!!!...hell l'd hate to see what you call fat.....this girl looks prefectly normal..not like those skinny stuck up bitches you call models....hate seeing bones on a woman
Lvl 13
she aint chubby at all she is perfectly normal, on the other hand you could at least give here a decent car to pose with not that bag on stuck on jap crap with an ironing board bolted to the back!
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by hard8

I recommend this type of gal especially if your looking to settle down and get married. She is fit and just the amount of extra's to start with. When you first hook up you want her to have a few extra pounds because she is about to have sex on a regular basis, say 12 times a day, and if she is too thin her body will not be able to handle all the energy exerted. You dont want her to look like a crack whore in a month do you?

Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by funone2005

CHUBBY !!!!!!!...hell l'd hate to see what you call fat.....this girl looks prefectly normal..not like those skinny stuck up bitches you call models....hate seeing bones on a woman

Me too unless its mine
Lvl 6
Damn! She's so sexy, she's my size! Definately my fighting weight! Whay a hunney!
Lvl 9
kinda chubby but still got me off
  • Goto: