Score: 4.09 Votes: 11
rate this

By popular demand...pics of me!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 131.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

Wow! What a response.... so i'm auctioning myself on ebay...so far we have one left nut to touch me...can i get two? tee hee hee.

You are the friendliest bunch ever! I really appreciate all the love! Any of you want to introduce yourselves?
Pri K

2 left nuts?

I'll introduce myself...

Hello, I'm me. Pleased to meet you. You should talk to me sometime.

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 5
Damn, I wish I hadn't gone to the bar last nite now. Princessk, my dear, absolutly stunning.
Lvl 11
If it is really her she is flames. Killer ass.... but I think I want to see her holding a WBW sign or something to indicate it really is her instead of some pretending pervert.... When I see the proof I will bow to the Princess.
Lvl 9
I read all the 15 pages and i think that now that you have almost 12 or 14 nuts ... and some other body parts ,
im giving you a kiss to thank you for sharing (K)

you are very pretty ..
Lvl 8
Kara, you contiinue to amaze me... just simply stunning... more please...

Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Shitstorm

If it is really her she is flames. Killer ass.... but I think I want to see her holding a WBW sign or something to indicate it really is her instead of some pretending pervert.... When I see the proof I will bow to the Princess.

I'm curious about who takes the photos. They are staged and professional. Welcome to wbw you do really good work. These prints must of cost some money to put together for us.
Thank you(K)
Lvl 12
I like the girl on the pictures, really a cute thing.

I also like the signature you use, that's really funny.

Lvl 9
A big hello from n00bee me, i very much liked the photos.... would love to see more in the future. I would give you a nut but you have got loads already.

Linch
Lvl 11
Great body.... Your delicious.... I really love your face too though, its just adorable. Ok have fun, and post more ...
Lvl 14

You´re great.
Lvl 11
You are Very Beautiful Pri K, love the photos.
Lvl 27
very good thread. i enjoyed them pics

Lvl 16
just stumbled upon this thread minutes ago, and i must agree with the countless admirers and say you are very stunning; and cute as hell. the anime won you a ton of points too.. Berserk is one of my favorites too; the out-takes at the end were too much sometimes... anime shooting bloopers, who would have thought? Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, all cool. anyway, sorry everyone for a poor ol' noob's long-ass reply, but i am done now. Thanks again Pri K, take care of your sexy self.
Lvl 12
Just found this thread and in my eyes you could do nothing wrong
at least untill i get to know you better
Lvl 11
Jeez. If you need someone to help with taking the pictures I'm all yours.........
Lvl 10
I'm really flattered that you all think they are professional grade...i started out w/ some pretty lousy quality photos and i'm doing my best to take advantage of the good lighting i can find. What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! Well i won't be on too much during the day i have to do a sexy/cute halloween set... man i looove halloween!!
TTY SOON!
Pri K
Lvl 12
I want to see a pic with WBW in front of you...
Lvl 10
Before ONE more person posts that...would u please read both of my threads!? i said you will have one by today or tomorrow! I surely can't take a decent pic of me..so i have to wait until i have someone around to take the pic. Have patience...it is in the works...cripes!
Pri K
Lvl 12
sorry just impatient
Lvl 9
Wow, I can't believe I totally missed this thread. *bonks self* stoopid me..
You're beautiful darlin', welcome.
  • Goto: