Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Wrestling Females - Stacy Keibler

Starter: Vamp Posted: 20 years ago Views: 3.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
STACY KEIBLER
Height: 5' 11"

She’s got legs—really long legs—she knows how to use them…and millions of WWE fans thank her for that every single week. Stacy Keibler is not only one of the youngest and hottest WWE Divas, but her combination of natural beauty, angelic smile, and legs that never seem to end leave WWE fans and Superstars alike gasping in awe every time she hits the ring.

The world of sports entertainment first got a look at the Baltimore native in the old WCW. Quickly, her stunning looks captured the attention of millions of fans everywhere and when she finally entered the scene at WWE, she was an instant hit. Whether it was as a valet to the Dudley Boyz, Test, Scott Steiner, or simply a trip to the ring on her own, Keibler is one Diva who always camera friendly. In fact, it was Keibler who earned the cover shot for the hit WWE publication, Divas Undressed—one of the hottest selling WWE magazines, ever. Whether she is strutting her stuff on television or posing for the cameras, Keibler’s talent is unmistakable and her popularity is undeniable.

And when it is time to mix it up in the ring, Keibler uses her 5 foot 11 frame to quickly gain an advantage on her opponents, proving, once again, that she’s got legs, and she knows how to use them.

[edit]Title changed[/edit]
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Nice butt!
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Lvl 12
Last one.
Lvl 12
Oh hell yeah!!!! I don't care if she was my own sister, I would bone the hell out of that and die a happy man.
Lvl 12
She's my fav.... so fit. Not all plastic like Trish
Lvl 12
I agree with Blondie stacy is definitely a ten as far as im concerned
Lvl 12
No other woman in the wrestling Industry comes close to this awesome looking woman in my opinon....This woman has it ALL. Would probably give both nuts for this woman...
Lvl 12
Quote:
She's my fav.... so fit. Not all plastic like Trish

Yeah but Trish has that whole.. Mmmm cute smile and giggle thing going on..

Not too mention Massive Breasts!
Lvl 12
Stacy has the nicest ass I have ever seen in my entire life!
Lvl 12
yup... her giggles make up for her getting whooped in the ring
Lvl 12
Am i the only one that giggles like a little schoolgirl when her and Jericho talk?

that Jericho better not betray her!!!!
Lvl 12
Found one for u
  • Goto: