Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Wrestling Females - Lita

Starter: Vamp Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.7K
Lvl 12
LITA
Hometown: Sanford, N.C.
Career Highlights: Women's Champion

The story of Lita's rise to prominence as a WWE Superstar may be a road less traveled. But all that means is that the details behind her ascension makes her story even more remarkable. A youngster in search of direction in life, Lita traveled throughout the United States and Europe seeking her calling, finally finding it in the wrestling rings of Mexico, where the famous luchadores received their training. Not only did Lita use her training to become a Superstar worthy of a WWE contract, but her high-flying athleticism and toughness in the ring has revolutionized the WWE Women's Division.

Her brilliant WWE tenure has seen Lita rise through the women's ranks to the point where she enjoyed a reign as Women's Champion for more than two months. An unfortunate neck injury sidelined Lita for more than a year, but that did not stop her drive and determination. She returned to action in late 2003 with her sight set on winning back the WWE Women's Championship.
Lvl 12
More pics later tonight.
Lvl 12
Also, for some sexy pics of her visit the "Hot Redheads Only" thread under the public babes forum. I know she's a famous babe, but I started that thread so that any and all hot redheads could be posted.
Lvl 12
yeah... you had some good pics of her; This girl is beautiful and has skill
Lvl 12
Thanks Blondie, I only wish that more pic posters would have posted some redheads for me. Oh well, such is life. Lita is awesome in the ring, definetly a skilled performer, and sexy as hell to boot. I'd marry that woman if I could!
Lvl 21
would be nice to see some of that "flexibility" in action? movie clips anyone?
Lvl 12
Lita rocks, I haven't watched WWE for a long time but she was definetely the most athletic of the girls.
Lvl 12
One more. I have a bunch from a Divas photo shoot but I don't like her hair/make-up that much.
Lvl 12
she must be tuff in bed :P
Lvl 12
I remember watching her back in the ECW days, before she got the implants as demanded by the WWF. Her real name is Amy Dumas. She's been dating Matt Hardy for some years now.