Score: 4.58 Votes: 24
rate this

Women of Food Network

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 8.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Great thread!!! Rachel Ray for me!!!!
Am I the only one who thinks that Claire Robinson is gorgeous?
Lvl 22
Hell, YES she is but then I got the hots for R.Ray so you may not think I'm a good judge of that

(They still can't cook)
Lvl 4
Giada is pretty damn hot and the combo of looks and smoky voice Claire, Rachael, Great topic Sugarpie
Glad you guys are liking the thread. I kinda thought most of you wouldnt find it interesting. I'm glad I was wrong.
Lvl 26
Very delicious food girls!!!
Lvl 17
I'm a huge Food Network fan, from way back when the only star was Emeril. Claire Robinson is a hottie, but truly all the girls you've posted have their own attributes! One word, "sexy".
Lvl 6
Giada is definitely hot and always manages to dress to show off those boobs. Cat Cora is hot. Unfornunately, she's 100% lesbian. Has 2 adopted kids with her partner. I'd like to get into a nude tickle fight with Rachel. I even have a thing for Paula Dean, but I think it's because everything she cooks makes my mouth water.
Lvl 15
I'd have to say Giada is my favorite just because of the nice rack, but i'd definitely do Paula Deen if she cooked like that for me every day. Every time I eat at her restaurant, I gain 10 pounds.
Quote:
Originally posted by frodo100

Giada is definitely hot and always manages to dress to show off those boobs. Cat Cora is hot. Unfornunately, she's 100% lesbian. Has 2 adopted kids with her partner. I'd like to get into a nude tickle fight with Rachel. I even have a thing for Paula Dean, but I think it's because everything she cooks makes my mouth water.

I can't believe that a straight guy new that Cat Cora was gay before I did! I honestly had no idea of this until now. Funny thing is I've seen pictures of her and who I now know is her partner, but it never dawned on me before. I totally don't get the gay vibe from her at all.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Darklight01

What tha....

I'll be the first (unless I'm the only) to say that this came from way out there! When I clicked on this thread I didn't expect to see that SP started it. That, I found hilarious in itself. lol

Why are you surprised? She starts a lot threads, and every one I've enjoyed.

Are those first couple of Rachel (bikini top) pics real? They seem to be fake. I'm a fan of her, but my wife can't stand her, so I don't get to watch her shows much. My wife has heard that she (Rachel) is a "real bitch" from coworkers that have been around her.

I like a Cuban girl that has a show. Not sure if she's on Food Network or The Cooking Channel, but damn is she hot. I'll have to do some research to see if I can find her name.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Are those first couple of Rachel (bikini top) pics real? They seem to be fake. I'm a fan of her, but my wife can't stand her, so I don't get to watch her shows much. My wife has heard that she (Rachel) is a "real bitch" from coworkers that have been around her.

I believe they are. They were from a FHM photo shoot, but back in 2003 or 2004 I think. I found lots with the FHM logo on them still, but preferred to use the ones without it...which weren't as easy to find.
Lvl 17
How could we get four pages in with no Nigella Lawson?
Lvl 7
Good point sir.

Lvl 19
No way ! Nigella is a nice B cup.

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGramps

Good point sir.
[ Image ]
Lvl 7
I'm thinking a bit more than a "B" . That was just a joke because of the shopped pic of Rachael.

Lvl 19
OMG ! I haven't seen her show in a couple of years and now she is as big as a COW ! Gotta seriously re-think my Nigella dreams. Maybe I'll just settle for a lovely dinner.

And to think that at one time having hot monkey sex between courses with her was a fav fantasy.

Not !

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGramps

I'm thinking a bit more than a "B" . That was just a joke because of the shopped pic of Rachael.

[ Image ]
Quote:
Originally posted by cleverscreenname

How could we get four pages in with no Nigella Lawson?

Be patient...I'm not finished yet.
Lvl 19
Patient ?

How about Nigella circa 2000 ? That would make my heart pitter patter !
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

[ Image ]

love this picture!
  • Goto: