Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Top 5 Favorite Celeb Babes.

Starter: Saiyan420 Posted: 20 years ago Views: 6.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
I'm sure this Topic has been covered numerous times, but I'm relatively new to the forums and I'd like to see who all you guys and ghouls think are the hottest celebrity babes! Make it your top five since there are so many hot celeb babes. Mine are as follows:

1. Angelina Jolie - a goddess with the sexiest lips I've ever seen!
2. Lita (Amy Dumas), WWE Diva and hot bodied hotty!
3. Laura Prepon (That 70's Show), god I love redheads!
4. Halle Berry, There's nothing like a sexy mixed babe!
5. Jaime Pressly, last, but certainly not least, a blond bombshell!

If you're having a hard time figuring out who to vote for and you need to see some pics of some hot celeb women try: www.xaviersite.com/babes/

P.S. if anyone responding to this has some good, possibly nude, photos of the women I mentioned, I would be much obliged and sure to put you on my buddy list!
Lvl 16
Estella Warren, Eliza Dushku, Alicia Silvertone and Catherine Zeta-Jones are a few of my favorites.
Lvl 12
Those are some excellent choices crue, I want to kick myself for forgetting Eliza Dushku! Damnit
Lvl 16
, yeah....I actually endured "Kangaroo Jack" just to see Estella.....damn she's hot. Eliza is outstanding.....she plays the "saucy bitch" part very well! And Alicia, I wont even go there. Ive been in love with her for a long time! I'll think on it some more and come up with a few I missed, I'm sure. nice thread!!
Lvl 12
Kirsten Dunst, Fernanda Martinelli, Estelle Warren, Jennifer Anisston, Alicia Silverstone
Lvl 12
Requested lady number one:
http://mrskin.nudesonline.com/?hitID=1715347987&ccID=840&bean=1-0-3-2713-26-1-2
Lvl 13
1. Giselle Bündchen (supermodel)
2. Laetitia Casta (supermodel)
3. Kylie Minogue
4. Elizatbeth Hurley
5. The Hilton Twins (brats)(is it hilton?)
Lvl 21
hmm im into those young teen actresses... Kirsten Kreuk (damn that angel!!), Shiri Appleby, Jessica Alba.......
Lvl 14
Well I could give a top 10... but I'll try and narrow it down to a top 5:

1 - Kristin Kreuk
2 - Natalie Portman
3 - Almudena Fernandez
4 - Crissy Moran
5 - Angelina Jolie

Runners Up:
Adriana Lima, Carmella DeCesare, Mila Kunis, Alessandra Ambrosio, Tera Patrick, and many of the girls on this website.

...and all of those ten women are brunettes. Ha ha
Lvl 12
1. Christina Aguilera
2. Tara Reid
3. Britney Spears
4. Marie- kate Olsen
5. Ashley Olsen

Lvl 12
Thanks for the address Major Pothead! You peoples have put down some fine looking women I must say and look, the Olsen Twins are on top of me!! I can't wait till those two turn 18 along with Amanda Bines (SP?)! It sucks that the women over here in the US have to be 18 to pose nude, but I would love to see those three!

Some Honorable mentions for me would be Mila Kunis, Alyssa Milano, Jessica Alba, Alicia Silverstone and I would probably have to bump one of the ladies out of my top five and replace with Eliza Dushku, I fell in love with her when I saw the bathing suit scene in "The New Guy"! It's track number 16 on the DVD if I'm not mistaken!
Lvl 14
angelina
Lvl 14
Lvl 12
Thank you SOOO much for these sexy pics of Angelina Hopping-Bunny!! She is FAN-TASTIC!!
Lvl 14
more...
Lvl 14
and...ACTION!!
Lvl 13
I have to agree with the Hilton's. Those are some hot girls.
Lvl 13

That is VIDA GUERRA! She is one of my favorites.
kylie at nr1
sam fox the nr2
  • Goto: