Score: 3.18 Votes: 34
rate this

The JWOW Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 59.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Oh shit, I'm sorry you sexy super model banging stud. WTF was I thinking??

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

You know this site has like 1,000,000 members, right?

And the odds are, that out of a million members, there's probably some decent percent who are actually really attractive guys, right?

And these really attractive guys generally don't settle for mediocre looking chicks in real life, right?

So the odds are pretty good that a good number of people might not find her attractive and, in a real-life circumstance, likely wouldn't try to hook up with her. Not everyone tries to fuck every non-ugly chick he meets, you know?

Also, my computer is in my bedroom.
Lvl 28
Nice legs, fit body, hellacious tits, attractive face, great hair.... I have no idea who JWOW is, but she looks good to me.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by ibyte69

Oh shit, I'm sorry you sexy super model banging stud. WTF was I thinking??

You were thinking that we all would jump at the chance to fuck any mediocre-looking broad with a heartbeat, like you do, because we post on the internet.

My post really wasn't even about me. I'm saying that out of a million members, there are likely a lot who are good looking guys who only date very attractive girls and don't consider J-Woww to be one of them.

It's a simple numbers game. For example, take the top 5% of attractive guys; meaning that these guys would be more attractive than 95 out of 100 guys. You'll find more than 47,000 guys in that category out of our member base. If you take the top 1% of attractive males you still have nearly 10,000 members that fall into that category.

It's ridiculous to just say that everyone here would jump at anyone when we have so many numbers.
Lvl 22
If I wasn't a Monk I would hit the top 2%. I'll settle for being in the top 5.
Lvl 9
So beautiful I love Jwoww
Lvl 59
this is almost 10 pages of J-woww now.

Lvl 59
And to continue with this slow-motion train wreck of a thread:

Lvl 24
Quote:

Also, my computer is in my bedroom.

Y U SEW picky lindros? i'm sure she's only been pounded by the highest quality gentlemen.

could be fun. *waits for TheHerp to show up to voice opinion*
Lvl 8
Quote:

You were thinking that we all would jump at the chance to fuck any mediocre-looking broad with a heartbeat, like you do, because we post on the internet.

My post really wasn't even about me. I'm saying that out of a million members, there are likely a lot who are good looking guys who only date very attractive girls and don't consider J-Woww to be one of them.

It's a simple numbers game. For example, take the top 5% of attractive guys; meaning that these guys would be more attractive than 95 out of 100 guys. You'll find more than 47,000 guys in that category out of our member base. If you take the top 1% of attractive males you still have nearly 10,000 members that fall into that category.

It's ridiculous to just say that everyone here would jump at anyone when we have so many numbers.

I get what you're saying Eric, but just because someone is attractive, it doesn't mean they only sleep with equally as attractive people. I'm no supermodel but there's a couple girls I've slept with in the past that were not quite as good looking in the morning than they were at the bar the night before. I'm sure there's a few girls who could make the same case against me too.
Lvl 29
This site is covered with beautiful women with big breasts, real and fake, and great asses; covered with them. Why waste any time on someone whose 15 minutes are almost up, and doesn't look any better than the hundreds of armatures already here; most likely worse? Road kill and train wreck have been used to describe why someone would want to look. I guess I can see that for a moment but that's about all.
This is a great site, I sure don't need her; but that picture of "the hobbit" was good for a laugh.
Lvl 59
So, I'm not sure how this happened, but apparently J-Woww turned into a chubby pregnant Asian lady.

Lvl 6
Shes hot....but ide rather jerk off than hear a stupid fucking work out of her mouth
Lvl 6
I cant get hard for stupid fuckin dumb ass
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I could have said that she's much more attractive than the hobbit.

Post #40 of Snookie.....can you say TRASH!
[Image]
Lvl 40
just remember respectful manners
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy
jnooo! Only 2 mins left in her 15 mins...

Yep aaaany minute now.......
Lvl 11
she definitely has a smokin' hot body...but she's such a bitch! not sexy at all!
Lvl 23
Tick....Tick....Tick....POOF!!! Time just ran out......
Lvl 22
Quote:
So, I'm not sure how this happened, but apparently J-Woww turned into a chubby pregnant Asian lady.

Yeah. There's been a lot of that going around.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
... but there's a couple girls I've slept with in the past that were not quite as good looking in the morning than they were at the bar the night before.

I believe that you are quoting a basic law of the universe.
  • Goto: