Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

She is anchorwoman and her name is "Allison Williams" ..... sex scandal tape

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.5K
The little known news talent for channel WVEC Channel 13 in Norfolk, Virginia is the next upcoming star in the leaked home video department. (There is no evidence of her working there still, and it seems as though the station may have erased any evidence of her employment from the wvec website - but sources say it is definately her. More info on this as we get it.) Actually, it wasn't a home video - it was shot in the NEWS TRUCK! From what sources say and I can tell, the TV station has disassociated themselves with the saucy beast. God Bless her and her cameraman, I say! She gets down and dirty in the news truck, and they taped it all - I have to say, she's quite the animal! Towards the end of the clip she keeps telling him "You better not cum! You better not cum!" There's a few pics of the video up and a link to a short clip of the video below that, I'll get the rest of the video up shortly. Tell your friends!
So some news anchorwoman named Allison Williams out of Virginia has a sex tape that got released. Beer&Shots got it first along with some images. There is not much on this chick or the sex tape but there is a small clip to see now and more will be released soon, as soon as Beer&Shots update it I will post an update.

Allison williams sex scandal tape.part1 (20 mb)> http://www.megaupload.com/tr/?d=5Z85E5FK
Allison williams sex scandal tape.part2 (20mb)> http://www.megaupload.com/tr/?d=7JPVL2W3
Allison williams sex scandal tape.part3 (10.57 mb) > http://www.megaupload.com/tr/?d=ENQPK4K3
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Since nobody else has said it yet, I guess I should point out that this is both a repost and really ancient stuff; there's also considerable doubt that the video is actually her... But it's good material, and even if it's a repost, thanks for making the effort.

BTW - I think most people here don't like megaupload much - just FYI.
Lvl 8
Okay. Somebody tell me -- how do ugly fat geezers wind up with these beautiful thin women?

(I'll admit to being a geezer, but I'm decent-looking and fit... and stuck with a big fat wife who sits in the damn chair watching television all day. Life ain't fair...)
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by venerable

Okay. Somebody tell me -- how do ugly fat geezers wind up with these beautiful thin women?

(I'll admit to being a geezer, but I'm decent-looking and fit... and stuck with a big fat wife who sits in the damn chair watching television all day. Life ain't fair...)

Buddy why dont you search for somebody with a huge father complex, I believe that would be quite an easy way .
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by venerable

Our wives must be related.......