Score: 3.50 Votes: 8
rate this

Scarlett Johansson, Naked in "Under the Skin"

Starter: Tyrannus Posted: 10 years ago Views: 17.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
This cerebral, independent science fiction film just opened in limited release in France, the U.K. and Ireland. It opens in the U.S. in early April. It contains the very first nude scenes by Scarlett Johansson. It will probably be a while until we get some high-quality pics of Scarlett's various nude scenes but I am very much enjoying what we are seeing so far! More will be posted as photos become available.

Lvl 94
Absolutely awesome
Lvl 19
If this is legit I'm lovin' it. Can't wait til higher resolution
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack
If this is legit I'm lovin' it. Can't wait til higher resolution

It is completely legitimate! I have been waiting for this for many months now! And I have to say I am amazing by how stunningly perfect that ass of hers is! What a body!
Lvl 16
One more. Just wait until we get a better look at those breasts of hers!!

Lvl 16
And a brief, looping animated gif of one of the shots.

Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
I don't care if this movie sucks, I will definitely be seeing it!
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I'd be happy if this is actually SJ.
Lvl 16
It's been getting pretty polarized reviews with some hailing it as a masterpieces, others dismissing it as too disturbing/boring/abstract, etc. One famous U.K. critic has landed somewhere in-between on the film.

Gotta love the poster!

Lvl 16

Article from The Daily Mail entitled "Scarlett Johansson defends her decision to go fully nude in new film Under The Skin"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2582873/Scarlett-Johansson-defends-choice-fully-nude-new-film-Under-The-Skin.html
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Low-quality video of the first - and least revealing - of Scarlett's four nude scenes in the film. A lot of jiggling on display here.

http://youtu.be/lE-uRSZPDPU
Can't wait for the movie so we can get some nice nude GIFS of Ms. Johnasson. Here's what I found of her.

Tyrannus, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Lvl 28
From the pictures posted her ass is slighty above average and her body isn't much better. Just because she's famous doesn't make her hotter then most women.
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
That's corrected. The fact that she's hotter than most women just has to do with the fact that is she is just much, much hotter than most women. By far. The legs and ass are definitely among her greatest feminine glories. The images are way too grainy to tell how nice her hips are and we're only getting pixelated looks of her bare breasts but so far... pretty damn good.

Thanks for the incredible post, Beanobun!
Lvl 3
I like when hot actresses' careers decline to the point they start doing nudity in films
Goldseeker, xyike find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by CounterCulture
I like when hot actresses' careers decline to the point they start doing nudity in films

She just had a massive hit with "The Avengers." Scarlett Johansson is hardly an actress with a career in decline. The phenomenon you describe is - otherwise - quite real.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
From the pictures posted her ass is slighty above average and her body isn't much better. Just because she's famous doesn't make her hotter then most women.

Ummm she's very beautiful, I've seen better bodies I agree but she's a solid 8 or 9 in the body alone category.
  • Goto: