Score: 4.00 Votes: 10
rate this

random camdoms :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 15 years ago Views: 4.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
caps from webcam shows and such! fun times, fun times.

*Read the Rules!!! http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2876196/1/10 Only 20 thumbnail images per post.*
* This post has been modified by lilrika : 15 years ago
Lvl 20
Hi, Diddy. Welcome back and thanks for the pics.

Did you break up with another boyfriend?
Lvl 4
wow
stunning. Just stunning.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Hi, Diddy. Welcome back and thanks for the pics.

Did you break up with another boyfriend?
haha! NOO! I told you.. Im never going to have another boyfriend again! :p and I meant it. it'll be almost a year pretty soon, I think!
Lvl 24
Welcome back, please enjoy your stay.

Try to keep it down to 20 pics per post though. I don't want to have to delete your pics.
Lvl 21
Hey Diddy how ya been,,wait somethings different,,,did someone get a boob job they look bigger and the rings are missing
Lvl 20
They're better without the rings.

And uh... Yeah, they definitely got bigger, but not ridiculous. Very classy choice (if it was a decision rather than physical growth). The petite frame is key in your case IMO.

Your body overall seems to have matured a bit and it did so very nicely. You're looking as good as I've ever seen you look, that's for sure! Still tiny but without that "oh my God she is going to die in 1 hour of starvation" thing going on.

You're looking great! As good or better than I've ever seen you. Very sexy.

I do wonder what brought you back though considering the way you vanished some time ago.
Lvl 21
Shes back! Still adorable as ever!

Lvl 11
thanks guys. oops, and sorry for posting so many pics, I thought it would be okay since they are so tiny! didn't mean to ever really bail on you guys.. kinda took a big break from the internet in general the past few monthes, some of you know me from other forums and i havent been posting there either... spent a lot of time trying to fix my life and get to a point where I was happy with myself. Im just now getting back into the swing of things really!!
Lvl 21
Well we've always been happy with you and im glad ya doin good!
Lvl 11
thanks!!
Lvl 20
Glad to hear it, Diddy. Welcome back.
Lvl 14
Welcome back
Lvl 51
excellent pictures Diddy, thx
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

thanks guys. oops, and sorry for posting so many pics, I thought it would be okay since they are so tiny! didn't mean to ever really bail on you guys.. kinda took a big break from the internet in general the past few monthes, some of you know me from other forums and i havent been posting there either... spent a lot of time trying to fix my life and get to a point where I was happy with myself. Im just now getting back into the swing of things really!!

Nah, it's cool. Just a heads up.

And I hope you got things worked out, you should spend some time in the Lounge, it's a great place to relax and forget about life's troubles for a bit.
Lvl 22
I'm new, who are you, you look like Tarquins avy...
Lvl 21
I got an avy with her cute lil bum

<
<
<
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

I got an avy with her cute lil bum

<
<
<

You're a scrub.

You can't bark like the big dogs if you pee like a puppy. I didn't even ask her for mine, she gived it to me just 'cuz.
Lvl 14
how about a free membership for all your fans?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by ewood

how about a free membership for all your fans?
cause then all my sets would be like... "watch diddy dig through a dumpster looking for food!" and "diddy in her sexy cardboard box.. begging for quarters.."

• Goto: