Score: 4.88 Votes: 17
rate this

Photos they wouldn't let me post elsewhere.

Starter: thechoice Posted: 2 years ago Views: 14.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
nsu-tt, kowman, rasnyder, rkelltiger1 and 16 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by thechoice
New additions.

Quote:
New additions.

Quote:
Originally posted by emc2
I am a member of They. You will get a special nothing for disturbing my nothingness. I will now clickbait you to a time-warp until you go back to Now and enjoy the awesomeness of the special nothingness in this thread.

Quote:
I am a member of They. You will get a special nothing for disturbing my nothingness. I will now clickbait you to a time-warp until you go back to Now and enjoy the awesomeness of the special nothingness in this thread.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"They" are the WBW Moderators that decide these photos are professional models. They are often incorrect, They also have disallowed original photos on the basis that they were altered, even though I don't own Photoshop or other similar program. So, I continue to search the internet for photos to share in my posts, and those they disallow I put here.

Quote:
"They" are the WBW Moderators that decide these photos are professional models. They are often incorrect, They also have disallowed original photos on the basis that they were altered, even though I don't own Photoshop or other similar program. So, I continue to search the internet for photos to share in my posts, and those they disallow I put here.

Quote:

So, (a) you don’t know how to follow the rules and (b) you have an eye for boring pics.
theChoice, i hope it's alright parking this pic here. it wouldn't be posted in galleries as "altered"
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
kowman, unclesomething, m3nutter, enjoyspanking and 20 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
theChoice, i hope it's alright parking this pic here. it wouldn't be posted in galleries as

No problem. We put these here for our fellow pervs enjoyment.
Lvl 26
I find it strange that pictures that are rejected elsewhere for being photoshopped, model/celebrity etc are then welcomed on this thread. Still, it stops the resident always low scoring 1 idiots from playing their silly immature games.
Sinom finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
kowman, vegas365, rkelltiger1, Mateo76 and 13 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
meatman6, Mateo76, kowman, vegas365 and 15 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 8
meatman6, nsu-tt, kowman, Firereign and 13 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
RGBPEDASI007, seejr, vegas365, rkelltiger1 and 19 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
kowman, titlovr, vegas365, Mateo76 and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
unclesomething, vegas365, m3nutter, Pommes49 and 8 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
m3nutter, Schimi, titlovr, vegas365 and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
m3nutter, Schimi, nsu-tt, titlovr and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
m3nutter, Schimi, nsu-tt, titlovr and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
m3nutter, Schimi, nsu-tt, titlovr and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Schimi, nsu-tt, titlovr, vegas365 and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 43
98% of those photos are Reddit sluts. They are mostly pro’s with OF accounts.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by justmeee
98% of those photos are Reddit sluts. They are mostly pro’s with OF accounts.

But a carefully selected group of Reddit sluts!
Lvl 19
[Deleted], titlovr, vegas365, Schimi and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
[Deleted], titlovr, Schimi, RGBPEDASI007 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
  • Goto: