Score: 3.55 Votes: 11
rate this

On the leash

Starter: HotLibby Posted: 4 years ago Views: 3.8K
Lvl 6
A taut leash, a firm tug. Slow and gentle, or fast and sharp, it says more than words can, sometimes. I do love the feeling of a leash pulled tight. It gets a reaction out of me comparable to that feeling when my hair is pulled just right
fadr, brewskins, nok_nok, losl and 11 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
There’s no need to say anything, just a little jerk and the message is clear.
Shut up. Be good. Sir/Miss is in charge, now
losl, panosili21, Nard187, heybooboo1 and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 40
Only hotlinked pictures in famous babes
Lvl 79
Leashes are for dogs. I don't get the eroticism of women on a chain. If she isn't attracted to you without it you are in trouble.
captnenglish, vegas365, Teensandcocks find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Nice pink collar
panosili21, Nard187, meatman6, DOM678 and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
So happy
Nard187, Hican, heybooboo1, meatman6 and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Getting your collar permanently closed with a break-off screw felt even more final
panosili21, Nard187, Hican, heybooboo1 and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by hiproof
Leashes are for dogs. I don't get the eroticism of women on a chain. If she isn't attracted to you without it you are in trouble.

Your opinion.
My opinion is similar and respect for women should always be at a premium. However the photos are exotic.
I'm sure that the girls (models) and photographers were paid well for these set-up fantasy pictures.
I think the pictures are fantasy, erotic and sensual.
Women are beautiful
Nard187, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 8
It's a fetish. If you don't get it fine but that is your perception. Some women like to be on leashes or bound to give up their freedom and be subjugated and the same goes for some men. My wife loves to be held down or tied up she's even warmed up to choking. Tastes can change and as long as there is respect between parties they may play as they wish.
HotLibby, robert98597, Nard187, enjoyspanking and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26
If you don't get why some women like this form of eroticism, then you've certainly missed out. My wife and I have a master/slave relationship. She WANTED it that way. It is absolutely a turn on for her. Hell, if she had her way, she'd stay tied up for sexual favors and leashed everywhere we went. she fantasizes of being led on a leash through the park on her hands and knees. I guess when you've had tons of vanilla relationships, you want something more. I can tell you this though, she wears me out!

Most of the pics I have are of her, but love my favs folder.
dogdude finds this awesome.