Starter: mpdt Posted: 17 years ago Views: 38.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
i love you
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by johnwilliams

they are fake. the nudes are fake. they are of another girl that looks very very much like nikki. i have downloaded those pics too, and there is even a video of this broad doing a little hardcore. FAKE !!!!!! NOT THE REAL DEAL. The person who made this post should have known that. In most of the torrent sites, they even list these picks as ndn look-alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea the tubby look kinda gave it away. That and the huge scars from the boob ob.-memories of the jerry springer show and nikki jiggling her things shouting "all real"!
* This post has been modified by Punly : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
The mirror shot is excellent but dammit, outta focus!!
Lvl 10
Quote:

other than springer, ndn has even said she will never do nudes. the girl in this post that is nekid has been imitating ndn for about a year or longer now. if you compare the face, it is not hard at all to even know that this girl is not ndn.

wake up my fellow perverts

I avoid that show, someone even had the gall to refer to me as a Jerry Springer Reject! I'd never go on the show... Not that I object to nudity in the least!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by beastie-poos

[reply=CowboyOnAMac]
Yeah. but the nipples aren't pierced, and Nikki ALWAYS wears her studs. She had them in the Springer vid. and the shots where she has a top on you can see them. That other girl has a nice rack, but I don't think it's Nikki.

ndn removed her piercings last year
[/reply]

Damn shame, that
Lvl 27
God damn. I cant wait for the full nude sets to come.
Lvl 13
Well if the chick is a fake NDN, but looks like her, and shows her tits...
why do we need NDN?

thanks for posting.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by _______UNDERman

[reply=johnwilliams]
they are fake. the nudes are fake. they are of another girl that looks very very much like nikki. i have downloaded those pics too, and there is even a video of this broad doing a little hardcore. FAKE !!!!!! NOT THE REAL DEAL. The person who made this post should have known that. In most of the torrent sites, they even list these picks as ndn look-alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea the tubby look kinda gave it away. That and the huge scars from the boob ob.-memories of the jerry springer show and nikki jiggling her things shouting "all real"!
[/reply]

I think johnwilliams needs to produce said video as proof of his "theory" ...

and I just scanned every one of the newer pics ... I see no evidence of scarring, at all, especially the usual scars from a boob job ... care to enlighten us UNDERman?

As far as her looking "tubby" ... she's always been a healthy weight, and if they are leaked pics, I'm sure not every pic of Nikki is extremely flattering ... those are the ones normally left on the cutting room floor.
* This post has been modified by Punly : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
fuck yeh, they were awesome..hope they are real!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by rocinate65

Well if the chick is a fake NDN, but looks like her, and shows her tits...
why do we need NDN?

thanks for posting.

i agree they are fake as shit... so why DO we need NDN? And why in the hell doesn't she get naked... everyone else is doing it...
Lvl 14
Great pics Dude. Made my day
Lvl 7
very nice, fake or not they look good, and if its not NDN than she is a close duplicate. I do agree about the nipples being pierced...
Lvl 15
damn she put on some weight, fuck
Lvl 51
excellent pictures, thx
Lvl 11
Yumola. She's a good candidate for "Hooters" that is coming to my hometown, finally!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Wow, those first few pics are great, but it seems she's starting to slide. She looks like she's put on some weight and is nowhere near as toned as she used to be.

I agree, I was thinking the same thing. I was like is this Next Door Nikki or crazy Britney!
Lvl 21
It doesn't matter which famous babe you post there's always someone screaming fake,,,,jealousy i guess
Lvl 3
well, if the moderators let me post the video of the fraud then i will do so. the problem is, the vid is water marked. this broad is a definite fake. there is no guessing involved. the thing is, the poster knows these are fakes and he/she is playing off as being real. whomever said above that ndn has said these pics are real, dude, where is your proof. all i have to say is... this is a fake.

hell, you want to rave about tats. i can get any tat i was via henna or a 24 hour roll-on tat. guys and gals, to me it is even obvious it is not nikki. compare some facial differences in these pics with some authentic nikki photos.

as well, why would nikki release photos of herself and not a single one has her website stamp on them? for the most part, she has/had almost always put a stamp on all pics.

these pics, although well done, it still more amaturish. the lighting is cheap, the pics are not professionally taken, and the girls face is even a little bit more oval than nikki's.

sorry for the name calling. this is the last time i even look at this thread.

i will be sure to post more amature videos in a week. i hope you all enjoy. i have some great posts that will be going up.
Lvl 15
would someone go out of the way to buy a tat real or not and do all the shit just to imitate some chick on the internet? its not like a celeb or somethin
Lvl 27
Quote:

well, if the moderators let me post the video of the fraud then i will do so. the problem is, the vid is water marked. this broad is a definite fake. there is no guessing involved. the thing is, the poster knows these are fakes and he/she is playing off as being real. whomever said above that ndn has said these pics are real, dude, where is your proof. all i have to say is... this is a fake.

hell, you want to rave about tats. i can get any tat i was via henna or a 24 hour roll-on tat. guys and gals, to me it is even obvious it is not nikki. compare some facial differences in these pics with some authentic nikki photos.

as well, why would nikki release photos of herself and not a single one has her website stamp on them? for the most part, she has/had almost always put a stamp on all pics.

these pics, although well done, it still more amaturish. the lighting is cheap, the pics are not professionally taken, and the girls face is even a little bit more oval than nikki's.

sorry for the name calling. this is the last time i even look at this thread.

i will be sure to post more amature videos in a week. i hope you all enjoy. i have some great posts that will be going up.

fake or not fake, fake or not fake...

you wanna know something? even if its fake, it looks like her enough to squint your eyes and beat off to. that my friend is the most important thing here, and what it all boils down to.

now if you'll excuse me...
  • Goto: