Score: 3.83 Votes: 6
rate this

Lindsay Lohan, total nip slip.

Starter: Adrian19 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 8.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
that was awsome. thanks for the work with the zoom. It was much better than the original post, and anyone who says "repost" is a big looser.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 13
this was the first thread i have personally seen the picture in, and i _love_ the zooming thing that has been done ...

thanks
Lvl 13
this was the first thread i have personally seen the picture in, and i _love_ the zooming thing that has been done ...

thanks
Lvl 9
Most of us appreciate your effort. Everyone else needs to remember that you were all once new here too, as I am. You shouldn't rip someone who's trying to contribute. Lighten up "oldbies"
Quote:
Originally posted by scary1

Most of us appreciate your effort. Everyone else needs to remember that you were all once new here too, as I am. You shouldn't rip someone who's trying to contribute. Lighten up "oldbies"

You don't speak for "most of us" I do. Most of us think you should die.
Instead of getting all huffy you noobs need to heed the advice. No matter if the advice is shrouded in insults. I have explained a couple of times how to easily avoid a repost. Adrian and others are still spouting the lame excuse of "sorry I am not here everyday like you losers." Guess what do a forum search before you post. Then your feelings won't get hurt and you won't have to be here everyday like us losers.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by delt16

[reply=nashnwo0]
I have seen them before on here just not the last few where he zoomed in on the nipple great job

Heres a secret.........Now, this information I'm about to give you is very valuable. I should charge you for it, but since I'm a nice guy, and this is WBW...I will give you this tip for free.

Open your Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip picture (will work with any image, just using the Lindsay picture as an example) with "Image Preview". And at the top left of the window, you will see 2 icons of magnifying glasses. Click on the icon with the "+" symbol, and then move your cursor to the picture. Place your cursor over Lindsays tit and then click your mouse. Amazingly...the image will zoom in. And if you continue to click......the more you can zoom in. And before you know it, her nipple will take up the entire screen.

Make sure to keep this to yourself. I dont want too many people to know this secret!!
[/reply]

I knew that I was trying to give the guy some credit I guess I shouldn't have
Lvl 9
I'm gonna take up a little more valuable space and tell nasty one to kiss my ass.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by sickman

She definitley has implants!

There's NO way those are implant man. If you hav'nt seen the slips from a couple years ago, her boobs used to be perfect , like BAM poppin w/ big ol' puffies. If any thing she got rid of the implants she did have.
Lvl 9
nice !
Lvl 12
she is turning into one giant freckle
  • Goto: