Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Lindsay Lohan boob squeeze vid

Starter: pl-aster Posted: 19 years ago Views: 14.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
that's not the typical place for an implant scar. They are usually placed under the nipple, or in the armpit.
Lvl 11
Maybe she had them lifted?
Lvl 12
lmao if u did the rip off shirt thing....u could ask people to donate $$ to you...LMAO ud be a millionaire...
Lvl 13
amazing!
Lvl 2
She's over 18, and they're fake. No girl gets boobs that quick and is able to never wear a bra. Her boobs are WAY WAY WAY too big and WAY WAY WAY too perky to not be fake. And to the person that said the video proves her boobs aren't fake....uhhhhh how? If anything it proved they were because they bounced right back into their far apart positions (which is typical of boob jobs). When you have big boobs, they sag a bit, and are closer together because of the extra fat. I have large boobs, so unless God only cursed me with the effects of gravity, I think I'm right when I say her boobs are fake indeed.
Lvl 13
There you go.. Coley has spoken! Maybe you can further prove your point Coleymoley by reenacting the Lindsay Lohan video so we all can see the effects of gravity on fake and non-fake boobs.... you know for scientific purposes!!
Lvl 16
Lohan is teh hotness
Lvl 14
sorry to burst some of your bubbles....but she out right admitted getting a boob job...had them done last year when she was 17 ... and yes she is 18 now....

i also hope that once that disney contract goes away we start seeing some more "adult" orientated movies of her...
Lvl 12
When/where did she admit it?
Lvl 27
Quote:
When you have big boobs, they sag a bit, and are closer together because of the extra fat. I have large boobs, so unless God only cursed me with the effects of gravity, I think I'm right when I say her boobs are fake indeed.

Nice theory... but:

Fake or not, I'd hit it anytime!
Lvl 17
without the boobs she has nothing
Lvl 14
No they're not. These days they literally cut open the belly button and shove the implants in place through it with a long rod. This leaves no scar at all.
Lvl 32
(K)
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiosis

USweekly

does that prove anything?

anyway, when did lohan admit to a boob job and where are the facts?

oh yeah, and where's this video from?
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 11
Can someone please cut down th file size of that zip on page 3 or where ever. Some of us can't dowload it.
Lvl 6
I know a girl that has big tatas like that and they are so firm.and REAL! So I don't doubt too much about Lindsay's being real.
Lvl 7
Not real. Only fuckin obvious
Lvl 17
heard she had a reduction ( smaller 'plants)
Lvl 13
Really hot Thank you pl-aster
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by coleymoley84

I have large boobs, so unless God only cursed me with the effects of gravity, I think I'm right when I say her boobs are fake indeed.

any pics?
  • Goto: