Katy Perry Has Some Great Tits

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 28.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by scrog

You mean this one?

[ Link ]

Yeah, nice paint job. I reckon hers would be flabbier and not as pert without the support they get from her attire.

Sorry to say, but that's not her tits, it is a fake, moles are missing on her neck. Darn shame too cuz those are nice tits as well.
Lvl 16
Yeah, that one is a fake. Her real tits are a cup size bigger.

* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 26
she is quite bangable... no matter what she is wearing or what color her hair currently is... lol

* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
if you look at the titty pic and then compare to the 4th pic on post #43, its the same hat so i would assume that the pic is of one of the pics snapped in that session atleast. i'm checking moles now
ok granted, the moles are gone, but, i also looked at other aspects of the photo and realized that we do agree that it is katy, her face has been air brushed so why assume that whoever would care to airbrush the makeup on her face to smooth it out, wouldnt also take the same care to airbrush and smooth out wrinkles or blemmishes on the chesticles as well?

it looks legit to me.
Lvl 30
Agree, she has nice tits!
Big Foot topless would be interesting. Although aren't all of his pic topless?
Quote:
Originally posted by RatsAss

ok granted, the moles are gone, but, i also looked at other aspects of the photo and realized that we do agree that it is katy, her face has been air brushed so why assume that whoever would care to airbrush the makeup on her face to smooth it out, wouldnt also take the same care to airbrush and smooth out wrinkles or blemmishes on the chesticles as well?

it looks legit to me.

The arms look different in both size and skin colour. Moles are missing from her arms as well as her chest and she's no longer wearing the same rings on her hands as she is in the real photo. Plus, the dress she is wearing in the topless photo is black, which is different to the one she is wearing in the real photo.
Lvl 6
Based purely on a celebrity standard hotness scale... Anyone else ever think Katy was a little overrated?
All of your negative comments are being noted, written down, and saved for future reference...and then those who made them will not be invited to Katy's and my wedding.
Lvl 17
I think she's lovely. So, she doesn't come accross as really intelligent, I wouldn't mind.

She's into us English guys too, so maybe I got a chance.....
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by tx_joe1

Based purely on a celebrity standard hotness scale... Anyone else ever think Katy was a little overrated?

There are tons of celebrities who are hotter; I still think she's pretty sexy, though. Love her body. Hate her music and fashion sense. But her hips and tits... damn.
Lvl 16
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by tx_joe1

No, not at all. She's a natural beauty. Just look at her here without makeup.

[youtube]EvJb_1OfL5Q[/youtube]

Wow. She looks like a kid without makeup. Was that video shot a long time ago?

Lvl 27
She is just freeking outstanding

• Goto: