Score: 1.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Kate Upton

Starter: Moaña Posted: 11 years ago Views: 4.4K
Lvl 17
Edit omuh - pics removed : fakes
* This post has been modified by omuh : 11 years ago
I really don't get what the big deal is about her. She's not that pretty, and while I'm all for a voluptuous figure, she just doesn't do it for me. Big boobs to not a supermodel make.
Lvl 17
The two nudes in the first post are fake.
Lvl 13
I think it is the whole "Girl next door" kind of thing that makes her so attractive to so many. If that makes sense.
Lvl 5
Lvl 17
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x
I really don't get what the big deal is about her. She's not that pretty, and while I'm all for a voluptuous figure, she just doesn't do it for me. Big boobs to not a supermodel make.

That's how I felt at first, too, but she's really grown on me. Maybe it's seeing the videos and GIFs of her and those big ol' bouncing tittays.
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook

That's how I felt at first, too, but she's really grown on me. Maybe it's seeing the videos and GIFs of her and those big ol' bouncing tittays.

I also thinks that she comes off like just a fun girl to hang with. If you have ever seen her interviewed or even when the camera finds here at a sporting event, she's always super happy and super fun.
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by SMHW

I also thinks that she comes off like just a fun girl to hang with. If you have ever seen her interviewed or even when the camera finds here at a sporting event, she's always super happy and super fun.

I frequently get a different impression of her. A lot of the times, it feels that her actions are usually more contrived and overtly intended to further her career than I see from most other people. When she kind of lets go of that, I think she does come off as pretty likable. I would bet that without cameras around, she'd be alright.