Score: 4.27 Votes: 15
rate this

Jennifer Love Hewitt bikini beach shots.

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 16 years ago Views: 14.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I don't understand.

She's pretty and healthy looking, so why so much hate and disgust for her?

It took me a while of looking at the pictures to work out what was 'wrong' with her.

and for the record... like the fist of an angry God.
She has the look of a mentally retarded person on her face, AND a fat ass... yuck
Lvl 18
All she needs is a steady hard session of love making about twice a day and she would get right back in shape. She is a little chunky, but she could be tight in no time w/a personal trainer like most acttress have. I would hit it hard!
Lvl 6
hopefully that was a body double...fuck...what happened to her?
Lvl 8
You know, don't knock a confident woman who doesn't put her identity in body image. So she can fill out a pair of pants; big whoop. I'm not saying physical appearance doesn't play a role in physical attraction, but a confident woman is way sexier than a girl rollin' a size zero waist and a 44DD. Granted, that's a statement for the real world so keep doing what you're doing.
Lvl 15
I would still do her so she isn't perfect anymore but still good looking
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Brigham

You know, don't knock a confident woman who doesn't put her identity in body image.

Why not? I'm superficial.

Beside, when one makes their living by selling their body image, which is exactly what most actresses do, they open themselves up to such criticism.
Lvl 12
she was never perfect to begin with. stll good looking to me, extra weight and all.
Lvl 8
I don't care what anyone says -- I'd still bend her over and lick her from hole to hole!
Lvl 18
I know its been said but, "holy shit. What the fuck happened?"

She famous. Just get all of that sucked out. My wife read where she claims to be a size 2. She looks like she ate a size 2.
Lvl 8
she's still hot to me.
Lvl 23
I don't see the problem. It is quite obvious to me she is just adding a little weight, for her next role as Sally Struthers in "After All in the Family, but Before She Became Struthers the Hutt."

Lvl 8
Imagine . . . a 27 year old woman with the body of a 27 year old woman rather than that of a 15 year old girl! Not only that, but she goes to the beach wearing a modest bikini rather than a bikini I would expect to see on an 18 year old.

She is still a fantasy to me and looking mighty fine. In my experience very few women come out of the sea looking like Darryl Hannah in "Splash". On the other hand, a lot of average women look great after the makeup artists have gone to work on them. For a wedding present for a secretary I had a makeup artist do her for the wedding - it was very appreciated for turning a cute girl into a beauty.

Don't get me wrong, I love beautiful bodies without the bikinis - which is why I vacation in Jamaica. I have gained an appreciation of the beauty of women of all ages on the nude beaches there.
Great girl she is, I'd fuck her no question.
Lvl 7
Still smokin hot! Will always be in my top 10.
  • Goto: