Score: 4.09 Votes: 35
rate this

Fit Chicks

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 16 years ago Views: 32.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
uuuhhh....almost there...

Lvl 24
@ eric - so like.... you wouldnt fuck a fatty?
Lvl 59

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

@ eric - so like.... you wouldnt fuck a fatty?

Probably not.

But then, I probably wouldn't fuck a she-man (like some of the chicks in this thread) either. Unless she made me.
Lvl 25
Thats right, Eric likes em just between being a female and one HGH shot away from being a dude.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Thats right, Eric likes em just between being a female and one HGH shot away from being a dude.

says the granny-fucker
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

says the lady-fucker

Whatever, at least they are still women.
Lvl 2
For what it's worth, I've known a number of girls who competed in body building, and outside of competition they looked great. They get pumped up for competitions, and certainly for a lot of these pictures, but my money says that on the average day you would not know they were "she-males", you'd just think they were well put together and apparently lacking much fat, which most of us would be impressed by right off.

The downside, down the road most of the muscle will get soft and they will be prime candidates for giant flappy arms, etc. - not a good longterm prognosis.

And yes, I did screw one of the aforementioned girls, and it was nice having a partner with stamina that could keep up with me.
Lvl 13
Very NICE!! I'd hit quite a few of these babes!
Lvl 7
EPIC thread Eric. Probably my favorite on the site right now. There are some who have gone overboard in there .. but all of them have my respect ... it takes a lot of dedication (and for some, drugs) to get where some of them are.
Lvl 8
would give my left ball to see some more
Lvl 14
if you gave both balls then you would look like one of these women
Lvl 4
absolutley loved this thread!
Lvl 16
Some are pretty hot, like the one posted by Eric: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3998583/20/10/#postNumber198

But most I don't find attractive at all, looking more like Jea-Claude Van Damme wearing a whig and a bra.
Lvl 6
sweeet.
Lvl 21
some of these girls I would do and some I wouldn't just like every day NORMAL girls
Lvl 18
I've had the incredible good fortune of fucking 2 different girls that were the equivalent of fitness models---tons of girls in this thread look like the girls I was with---and I must say...

...it was the best sex of my fucking life. If you've never been with a SUPER fit girl (cut, but not chunky muscle), you're missing out. Their bodies are fucking sin on a stick.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by comlax22

I've had the incredible good fortune of fucking 2 different girls that were the equivalent of fitness models---tons of girls in this thread look like the girls I was with---and I must say...

...it was the best sex of my fucking life. If you've never been with a SUPER fit girl (cut, but not chunky muscle), you're missing out. Their bodies are fucking sin on a stick.

never heard that expression before.
Lvl 20
That's not "Fit." It's "Spooky."
Lvl 59
Hey boys and girls, I have a couple more!

• Goto: